.24 | L A R R Y|

i'll put my future in you

by: lumineres

Summary:

Male pregnancy is supposed to, like, not be a thing. It's a universal truth. Men don't get pregnant. But there he is, at the doctor's office with a troubling ultrasound and a nervous boyfriend clutching his hand.

or, the one where Harry defies all the laws of nature and gets pregnant.

------------------------

Male pregnancy is supposed to, like, not be a thing. It's a universal truth. Men don't get pregnant. But there he is, at the doctor's office with a troubling ultrasound and a nervous boyfriend clutching his hand.

"Harry Styles, boy bander extraordinaire, I don't know how you've done it, but you're pregnant."

Louis' hand goes slack in his own, and there's a thud and- yeah- Louis' just fainted.

~

The first words spoken at the meeting are angry from Harry's mouth, "I am not getting an abortion. Contract or no contract, I am having, and keepingthis baby. It's mine, and a phenomenon, you can't just removea phenomenon."

The men in suits whose names Harry hasn't bothered learning move the top papers from the prepared notes and arguments. Harry hates them a billion times more, for thinking that removing his baby was the best and first option. Not to mention the first known baby to be carried by a male.

Louis smiles up at him, no, beams, because the head honcho man has just said the only other option. Being, "You'll just have to come out, I suppose, there's no way to cover this up."

~

The first article is laughed at, as expected. The initial reaction from fans is that "they'll do anything to keep Harry in publicity" and "this is such bullshit", except then after the first few hours, Harry starts seeing the tweets, "but guys this means he had sex with a guy" "GUYS THIS MEANS HE HAD A DICK IN HIS BUT IM SCREMAING". Harry doesn't understand why they're all so happy about that, they are the ones who tweet him vulgar things they want him to do to them on a regular basis.

But there are still doubts, honestly, who wouldn't doubt it?

So Harry has Niall take a picture of Louis kissing his still very flat tummy.

He posts it on Instagram with the caption "1 month :~) #dads #ourlittlephenomenon"

Everything explodes.

Scientists want to dissect him.

TV shows want to interview him.

The Westborough Baptist Church wants to burn him at the stake. Take the fetus out and burn it next to him. (Harry cries when he sees that, clutching his stomach and Louis clutching him, murmuring reassurances and promising him he won't let them touch either of you.)

Paps want endless photos, especially of his man parts.

Fans want to hug him, and kiss him, (and fuck him?), and make him tea, and buy him baby jumpers. He loves them a lot.

~

Harry is two months along when the tour starts. The American leg has been postponed, because by then he won't be able to go on airplanes or really do concerts or anything.

He's posted his second Instagram picture, which Niall has taken for them again. The swell of his tummy is visible now, not too much, almost like a food baby, but it's there and he loves it so so much. He wears tight shirts all the time to show it off, wants everyone to drool over his little baby. On the first show of the tour he lifts up his shirt and turns to the side, showing it off. Louis, of course, rolls his eyes fondly at him. "It's barely even there," he tells him, but Harry could not care less. Louis doesn't either, just loves to give Harry shit for being such a sap.