.26 |L A R R Y|

What a Lovely Way of Saying How Much You Love Me

by: samajama (Ao3)

Summary:

harry's insecure; louis doesn't know what for.

aka harry is pregnant and louis still thinks he's the most beautiful boy. like, ever.

------------------

WARNING: smut, i am not sure if wattpad is going to catch it or not. if they do, you are gonna have to follow me to read it. sorry!

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Harry says hurriedly as he hops out of bed and dashes to the toilet, hard cock still bobbing between his legs.

"Nice to know the thought of sucking me off makes you nauseous, love."

Harry's only response is the muffled sound of vomiting from the next room. Louis scrunches his nose, but still gets up to check on his husband.He's my husband, he thinks. The novelty still hasn't worn off. He's not sure it ever will.

"You alright?" Louis kneels down next to Harry and hisses as his now mostly soft cock touches the cold tiled floor. "You look proper awful."

"Thanks."

Louis coos, "Aw, baby. D'you want me to ring the doctor?"

"No, just wanna go back to bed." Louis nods and helps him up. He squeezes some toothpaste onto Harry's pink toothbrush and holds it out for him. "Thank you."

Once Harry brushes his teeth, Louis leads him back to their bed. They lie down and he kisses Harry's lips. "Feel better?"

"I feel fine, actually. Probably just a bug or something." Louis frowns, but allows it for now. Harry does seem better, after all. "Let's just call it an early night, though, yeah?"

"Of course. C'mere." Louis pulls Harry to his chest and plays with his curls until his breath evens out.

The next morning, or 04:26, Louis thinks as he glances at the clock, he's awoken to the sound of Harry puking in the bathroom once again. Begrudgingly, Louis crawls out of his warm cocoon of blankets and slips on the first pair of boxers he sees, which judging by the print (monkeys eating bananas), are Harry's.

He stands in the doorway to the toilet and asks, "Are you alright?"

"No, I think I'm gonna be sick ag--" Louis winces.

Once Harry's stopped, Louis says, "Alright, let's have a shower, you smell like sick. Then I'm taking you to the hospital."

"It's just a bug or something, Lou, I'll be fine."

"You're not fine. Now let me wash your hair."

Dr. Nguyen checks Harry's vitals and then leaves the room to check the results of his urine sample.

"Thanks for staying with me."

Louis rises from the stool he'd been sat on walks across the small room to kiss Harry's forehead. "Of course, baby. Love you."

The doctor returns and leans against the small sink. "Mr. Styles--"

"I changed my name to Tomlinson, surely that made the news as well?"

Dr. Nguyen smiles. "Sorry, Mr. Tomlinson. Old habits die hard, as it were. Anyway, I wanted to ask: Have you been trying to get pregnant?"

"Uh, no? I mean, not really."