Living with the schools jerk 17

I looked around the room, and everyone was saying, 'good idea', or 'yeah!'s, some just nodding their heads enthusiastically. I still didn't like the idea of it; I just have a feeling that fate's out to get me. But whatever; may as well have some fun. And it's just a game, right? And so I said, "Sure!" And nodded my head too.

"I'll go get a bottle." Lucas and I both said at the same time. "Oh, I'll get it," I said while standing from my bean bag. Luke shrugged his shoulders and sat back down, having already stood up. "Suit yourself, babe." He said, tuning into a conversation that James and Kyle were having. I rolled my eyes. I specifically told him to NOT call me 'babe'. I caught the gaze of Ann, who was staring intently at me and smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow at her and she shook her head. I motioned for her to follow me, and she got up.

I walked to the kitchen; her following me.

I turned to face her after I had grabbed the bottle. "What's up? What was all that about?" I asked suspiciously. She looked like she wanted to break down laughing, but also serious. And a little... Nervous? Okay, what happened? :l "Um, nothing? I was just smiling and..." But I cut her off. "Ann, I've spent only tonight with you, and I already know you enough to know you're lying!" I said in a little bit of a whiny voice. "Okay, okay. I was just wondering... Do you and Lucas... you know? Like, have a thing going on?" She asked me. I couldn't help it; I burst out with laughter. "Yo-You... thought.. me and.... LUCAS? HAHA! Me... and LUCAS?" I said between laughter fits. She looked at me like I'm insane, and then she started laughing too.

"Yeah, I guess it was a pretty stupid assumption!" Ann said to me after five more minutes of hysterical laughing. I nodded my head in agreement and gave a chuckle, and another as the thought came back to my head. I shook my head as if to clear it, and we walked back into the living room/lounge area. Everyone was sitting in a circle on the floor. I looked at the two spots available; in between James and Chase, or in between Tammy and Nate. I chose to sit with Tammy rather then a guy, and left Ann to sit in between the other too. I grinned at her and she glared at me. Geez, I guess it's true that everybody has a murderous side to them!

"Uh, where's the bottle, Tarsha?" Chase asked me. "SHIT! I left it on the counter! Blame Ann, she made me laugh with her ridicules ASSUMPTIONS!" I said laughing, and Ann laughed too, though she was abit red, due to the fact everyone was looking between us; most likely thinking, 'wtf?'. Haha, I would be too!

I got up off the floor to go and get it and was walking through the inside of the circle, when someone tripped me. I was falling, and when I hit something, it wasn't the floor. It was a person! And by the electric shocks I was getting, I knew what person it was! I looked up and followed the arm that was around my waist, and it eventually led my gaze up to his face. I snapped out of it, as did he, when everyone started cheering at us. I looked away awkwardly, and jumped up off him. "Um, thanks." I muttered, and I'm pretty sure my cheeks were tomato red.

Someone that was chuckling louder then anyone else caught my attention. I turned to the person next to Luke, who was, of couse, Rhy. The worst of them all. The biggest jerk, and the biggest man-whore. His leg was outstretched, and so I aimed a kick at his shin, hard. Really hard. "Ah, fuck!" He whined.

"Every trip me again, let alone TOUCH me, and I'll chop off your S.T.I infested DICK, and feed it to your dog." I told him slowly, through clenched teeth. Some of the guys sniggered, but soon stopped when the girls assured them that I was DEADLY serious. No one fucking tripped me, and got away with it. Never in a hundred, million, billion years! "But I don't have a dog!" He told me. Oh, he does not want to piss me off anymore. "Then I'll shove it down YOUR throat, and then you'll be the first to know what it's like to receive head by yourself. Cunt." I practically spat.

And with that, I then walked away, into the kitchen to get the bottle. I fucking hate his stupid ass! That was sooo embarrassing!