Living with the schools jerk - CHARACTERS! [2]

NATE -

Personality:

Nate's one of four very cocky players. He believes that he's superior to everyone, and that cos he's a jock that he 'rule's the school', he's very big-headed.

But around his family, he is your typical teenage boy. Caring, though very lazy and moody!

Age:

16 years old.

Status:

Single. (SOMETIMES dates).

Looks:

-Brown hair. (Always messy).

-Brown eyes.

-Skinny.

Hobbies:

-Mates

-Party's.

-Girls!!

LINK 1/ - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7730738

CHASE -

Personality:

Chase is another playboy, but even though he uses girls, he actually has respect for the girls. He knows when to draw the line, and he doesn't leave right after sex. He has the decency to stay the night, at the least. He also speaks to girls after he gets with them; he doesn't act as if he just doesn't know them.

He lives with his sister, Tamara. Who is, yes, you guessed, Anna's best friend. (No one knows they're siblings, other then Lucas). They live together, along with their parents. But their parents are never home, they're always on business trips.

He's the nice playboy.

Age:

16 years old.

Status:

Single. (Occasionally dates).

Looks:

-Brown hair.

-Brown eyes.

-Skinny.

Hobbies:

-Mates.

-Family.

-Sports.

-Party's.

JAMES -

Personality:

James is like the baby of the group - he's the youngest. But that doesn't stop him from being exactly like Nate. He's a man-whore! And, to make it worst, he doesn't stay the night! *SHOCKED FACE*! He's an ass! Remember; the cuter/hotter/sexier/ BETTER LOOKING ones are ALWAYS the worst!

He's also the baby of his family, and him mummy just adores him, and his dad's really proud of his son, especially for the fact his on the football team!

Age:

16 years old. (Youngest).

Status:

Single. (Hardly ever dates).

Looks:

-Brown hair with Blonde streaks/tips. (Straightened).

-Brown eyes.

-Skinny.

Hobbies:

-Mates.

-Sports.