Living with the schools jerk 56

"I-" My eyes travel to the floor as my breathing fastens and my heart exhilarates. He loves me. He admitted that he loves me.
"Tarsha I don't love you," He whispers, pushing me harder into my door. Disappointment envelops me before he lifts my chin up, his eyes capturing mine. "I'm in love with you."
Being the emotional girl I've been lately I can't fight away the tears that cloud my eyes. "You're in love with me?"
"How could I not be?" He asks as he runs his hands through his hair before bringing them to cup my face. "Your smile, your eyes and your humor. Sometimes I find myself even thinking about your hair."
He runs his fingers through my hair for emphasis and I shiver, my eyes closing.
"I know you're in love with me too, Tarsha. You tell me when you're dreaming." He informs me. "It seems like everyone knows it but you."
"I'm not denying that I'm in love with you," I admit to him honestly, finally opening my eyes. "Being in love with you isn't what I'm afraid of."
"Then what are you afraid of?" He asks, pleading with his eyes for me to tell him.
I swallow hard, but my voice still escapes as a whisper. "I'm scared of the fall."
On its own accord my hand reaches behind me, turning my handle and allowing me to back into my room. I close the door quickly, leaning against it as my tears finally escape.
Luke's P.O.V
I hear her sob from inside her room and I lift my head up, pushing her door open. She stumbles from the force but I quickly steady her. I turn her around swiftly and step closer to her.
"Where's the Tarsha I know?" I ask her as my eyes search her face.
"What?" She asks me in confusion, rubbing her tears away viciously.
"The Tarsha I know wouldn't be scared of anything," I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer still. "The Tarsha I love would say 'Fuck the fall, bring it on!'"
Her tears continue to fall. "I don't want to be hurt, not again."
"I won't hurt you," I stroke her cheek. "You have to trust me."
She swallows slowly, closing and opening her eyes a few times. Biting her lip, she reaches her hands up and wraps them around my neck. She quickly meets my lips with hers before pulling away. She smiles gently, her eyes moving over my face. "I guess I can learn to love the fall."
"There won't be a fall." I insist before smashing my lips to hers again. As our tongues dance I savor the moment, the moment where not only do I know, but where she finally knows, that we truly are in love with each other.

Ryan’s P.O.V

I stroke Tamara’s hair as she proceeds to list the many places she dreams of visiting.

“Italy, Bali,” She smiles at me, excitement in her eyes. “How cool would Australia be?”

“Australia, huh?” I raise my eyebrows and she blushes.

“Well yeah,” She shrugs, turning into me and draping her arm over my chest. “They have kangaroos and awesome accents…”

“You really want to go to Australia?” She nods, looking up at me with a grin. I return it. “I guess we could make it there… It’s not too expensive.”

“We?” She asks curiously, sitting up slightly. I pull her down on my chest gently, resuming my stroking of her hair.

“Us… Tammy,” I smile at her, my eyes taking in all of her features. “I want you to be mine.”

“Wait,” She sits up again, her legs straddling me. I try not to let it distract me, but I can’t push away my erection. “You want to date?”

“Yes and no,” A frown find its’ way to her face, but I’m quick to assure her. “Only because I don’t want to disappoint you…”

“You won’t,” She insists, bending down slightly and bringing her face closer to mine. “I know you won’t.”

“So you’ll be mine?”

“Only if you’ll be mine, and no one else’s,” She smiles slightly. “You’re too special to share.”

“I’m the special one?” I lean up and peck her.