Living with the schools jerk 34

------LUKES P.O.V!------

My hands stayed put just at the hem of Tarsha's top, not daring to go any further, and her hands lightly played with my hair as we continued to kiss. She was still against the wall; I wasn't letting her get away... So I thought, until suddenly she pulled her lips away from mine and pushed me lightly off of her.

"I'm sorry... But I need to think of Mitch, and, I... I just can't." She mumbled as she quickly procceded to escape what I thought was my death grip. "Tarsha! Look!" I shouted after her angrily as she ran away from me. She wasn't fast enough for me though as I ran after her, grabbing her wrist gently just before she could open the gym doors.

------TARSHAS P.O.V!------

He grabbed my hand gently and then spun me around, pushing up against the gym doors. I tried to not think of how hot he was making me and decided instead to yell at him; but of course my opportunity was gone as he started to round on me. "Dont you understand? He's playing you! He's a player! And he only wants you for sex! SEX! Trust me!" He yelled at me in frustration before slamming his lips to mine.

This wasn't helping my hotness; neither was the fact that I now know how jealous he is. He's so jealous that he would put someone else down AND make me feel bad at the same time, just so he can score or whatever the fuck they call it these days. Don't get me wrong - this is what I wanted; but I didn't want his lies affecting other people. That lie in particular hurts.

------LUKES P.O.V!------

I tried accessing her mouth; I was licking her bottom lip constantly but she wouldn't let me in. Suddenly she bit down hard on my bottom lip and I think she was intending to hurt me... That just made me more turned on! But I knew she didn't want this, and so, regretfully, I pulled back.

"It pisses me off that in your eyes, I'm nothing worth of a slut; like someone actually being interested in me, or maybe even eventually loving me, is wrong... Is a crime." She told me angrily as tears came to her eyes. This is what she thinks I think of her? Then she's a fucking idiot! I would never think that of her!

"Well fuck you!" She told me loudly before pushing me away from her so she could walk out the doors behind her. Once again though, I grabbed her hand. "Tarsha." I took a breath. "If you think for one instant that I'm going to be there for you when you're heart broken because all he wanted was a place to stick his dick, your wrong." I told her coldly before letting go of her wrist and turning away.

------TARSHAS P.O.V!------

I lay on my bed continuing to wipe away the slowly falling tears; like I have been for the past fourteen or so minutes. I don't know what to think of Lukes actions or words; he's just so confusing! One minute I think he cares about me, at the very least in a brotherly way, at the most a friendly way, but the the next minute he's being all cold hearted and a jerk!

I turned to my alarm clock that told me it was 6:15pm. I sighed and decided I better shower and get ready for my 'date' with Mitch. I didn't know it was a date - I just thought he wanted to go out and get to know eachother; become friends. But according to the girls it was deffinately a date... That just makes me more of a slut, considering I was making out with someone else when I have a date with Mitch tonight.

I groaned before getting up and heading for the shower. I turned on the hot water before stripping off my clothes. As I stepped in I realized that I had the hot temperature up way too much; but it felt good against my skin and it washed away the few salty tears off of my face fast.

Fifteen minutes later I was finished with the shower and after my hair and body was clean and smelling nice I jumped out. Instantly I was freezing and as fast as I could I wrapped my small towel around me. Much better, especially considering I'd just taken it out of the dryer!

------LUKES P.O.V!------

I happened to be walking back up to my room after playing some xbox just as Tarsha came out of her bathroom in a tiny towel. I immediately stopped in my tracks and my eyes never left her as she made her way over to her wardrobe. I shouldn't be watching her, especially since we're step-related and all, but if I've practically had dry sex with her, well... Meh.

I watched as she bent down and rumaged through her clothes, grunting and groaning when she couldn't find what she wanted. I couldn't help the lust that had come over me, and I felt my mini-man being brought up for the second time today over the same girl. What he fuck is happening to me?

------TARSHAS P.O.V!------

"AHUH!" I said aloud triumphantly as I found me baby blue sequenced top. "There you are, you little bugger!" I whispered to myself like a mad-woman. I then grabbed my black leggings before I let my towel drop and I dressed in my bra and g-string.

------LUKES P.O.V!------

Suddenly she let her towel drop and I silently breathed in a big gulp of air. Damn! I knew I should tear my eyes away, but... She then started to hum a tune after slipping on her... Uh, undergarments. Man she's fucking, just DAMN!

------TARSHAS P.O.V!------

I suddenly froze halfway through pulling my top on as I felt that particular feeling... You know the one where you think peopele are either talking about you or watching you? So I slowly turned around and looked through my open door to see...