Living with the schools jerk 11

Classes were all boring and uninteresting, and right now it was lunch. I dragged myself from history and continued to my locker. Chucking my book bag away, I shut my locker before grabbing out my iphone. I stuffed my baby in my pocket and continued trudging along to the cafeteria.

I lined up, and decided to mix things up today. Usually I got a egg and lettuce sandwich, an apple and a Choc Big M. But today I got a small bag of hot chips, a kiwi fruit, and just stuck to water. Huh, usually it's healthy food, unhealthy drink; but it's opposite today. Oh well, whatever.

I walked away from the bizarre food line and over to where Kelly was talking to some guy. When I got closer, I realized this guy was Tyler, Luke's best friend!? But she knows better then to mess with jerk-ass jocks, doesn't she?! I sighed as I got closer.

"Hey Kells," I used my nickname for her. "Are we gonna sit outside today? It's not raining." I said whilst completely ignoring Tyler. "Uh, yeah sure. But Tyler's gonna sit with us today. Dayna's already out there with Kayla and Maddie. I'm not sure if the guys are out there." She smiled while it looked like she was silently begging for me to not bring up the Tyler issue. "Ok, whatever." I said, leading the way.

I walked to our tree and went up to Dayna, Kayla and Maddie. The boys obviously weren't there yet. Or coming at all; either one. I was greeted with 'HEY!'S' and tight hugs as I got closer to the girls. I smiled and hugged back; greeting them. We all slowly got into conversation, but I just tuned out when they all started talking about some democratic bullshit. I sighed, this was sooo boring!

I was plugging in one of my earphones, when I felt a hand running up the side of my leg. I whizzed my head around to the left so fast I almost got head rush; again. I looked into the smirking face of Tyler. I immediately pushed away his hand. "What the hell, what do you want?" I asked him in a strained whisper. 'YOU' he mouthed. I was shocked; wasn't there something going on between him and my BEST friend? I gave him the dirtiest look that I could muster and turned away, back towards the girls, who were now talking about some outrageously cool party that was happening; though no one new where yet. Ugh, everyone gets sooo worked up about parties. WHOOP-DE-DOO!

Just as I put on my music, I felt something touch my lower back, getting lower yet. Then it started to tug at the edge of my leggings. I jumped up straight away; knowing who it would be. As I was jumping up, I could vaguely see Lucas and all his mates at their favorite table; and I could see Lucas was looking at me... Or maybe he was just wondering why his best mate was over here, and was looking at him. But whatever the reason; I ignored it as I stood up straight and yelled in Tyler's face, "PERV!" My friends all stared at me dumbfounded, but Kelly was looking at Tyler, who was just grinning like a child. I knew she knew he really had done something, cos I could see hurt in her eyes. I knew my bestfriend.

And with that, I spun around walking off. I saw that Luke was no longer with his jocks and the cheerleaders, which was... weird. He always took someone from the two posses' places he went. But again, I ignored it and went on walking towards the schools' back entrance. I was pretty sure that my friends and some other close-by people were watching my back. Oh well. I mentally gave them the finger.

I was walking at a quick pace as I was going down the hallway. Suddenly I was pulled into a classroom, and as I was about to scream, a hand went over my face; presenting me from doing just that. I followed the hand up to a face, which I only had just recognized as Luke, as he said, "SH! It's only me!" He lowered his hand, and I immediately gave him a shove. "YOU IDIOT, YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME!" I whisper-screamed. He just laughed while I probably looked like a mental case.

I silently waited for him to stop laughing, and as I done this, I sometimes felt the urge to laugh too - only not at me; at him and his facial expressions.

When he still wasn't stopping, I turned around and reached for the door knob. But just as I was spinning it, someone, obviously Luke... Unless there were more people, BOYS, cause this guy was strong, around the classroom I hadn't seen before. He, (Luke) spun me around into him, and I hit his chest. I stumbled back and hit the wall, and then he followed.

"What happened? Why'd you call Tyler a perv?" He asked me. "None of your busine-... Wait, you heard that?" I asked shocked. I didn't think it was THAT loud!

"Clearly; now what'd he do?" He asked me impatiently. It seemed like he really... cared?

"H-he was all touchy feely." I stuttered as he got closer to me. "WHAT?" He asked REALLY loudly. He might as well have yelled and shout it out for the world to hear. "Yeah, w-hy? What's the big deal? I-I can take care of myself." I stuttered, AGAIN? Ugh, I'm such a loser! "If he EVER touches you again, tell me and I'll fucking kill him. I don't care if he's my best mate." He said angrily. He put his hands on my waist, and I felt myself redden the slightest. I cussed at myself silently; why the fuck was I blushing? He gently... Wait, GENTLY? Anyway, he gently put his hand on my face, and started rubbing it. Wtf was he doing? "Are you in there?" He was saying as I concentrated in on him again. "Uh, what?" I asked. "You were in a totally different world; like, I know I'm good looking and all..." He started, but then immediately stopped. He put his right hand back to the right side of my waist. "Understand?" Why though? Why did I need to tell him? Of all people; HIM? "TARSHA?" He said frantically, a little loud. But not as loud as before. "Huh?" Was my brilliant response. "Understand?" He said again, louder and clearer; though through clenched teeth this time. I slightly nodded. And with that, he gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked out of the classroom.

What. The. Fuck. Bi-polar much?