Living with the schools jerk 8

Clothes, deodorant, shavers, towels, condoms? I stare at my bathroom in shock. What happened?

I follow the trail of men products to find Lucas staring back at me, a toothbrush in his mouth and only a towel covering his lower body. I can't help but glance at his eight pack.

"Done staring?" He asks with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"I wasn't staring, I was looking." I tell him. "There's a difference." I explain.

I look back around my bathroom, a scowl coming to my face. "What did you do to my bathroom?"

"I just moved some of your things so I could fit mine in," He shrugs.

I shake my head. "I already told you that this is my bathroom! Get all your shit out and clean it up!"

"I don't think so, Tarsha. I asked mum, and she said you have to share." He smirks. "And so I'm not moving my things anywhere."

"I'll kill you both." I tell him in all seriousness..  

"I think I'm gonna enjoy being your big brother." He admits. "Annoying you..." He trails off, and his smirk comes back. "And don't forget when you're naughty, someone will have to punish you."

My face twists in disgust as I shudder. "You make me sick." I tell him.

I hear him chuckle as I turn around and head for the stairs, planning on having a word with mom.

Marc gives me a confused look as I come down the stairs by myself. "Jade, where's your brother?"

Great, they've already started referring to us as related. This can't be happening.

Mom and Marc are standing by the door with their luggage. I frown, my eyebrows raising. They've packed a lot.

"He's in my bathroom." I emphasize my. "Half naked," I raise my eyebrows even higher at mom. "Throwing around condoms." I cross my arms.

Mom and Marc laugh as I sigh. They don't seem to think it's such a big deal.

"This really is unfair." I tell them. "That's my bathroom!"

"He's a teenage boy, Tarsh." Mom tells me, like I don't already know. "You can't possible expect better of him."

I shake my head, not saying anything. Mom knows I'm not happy about this.

"Is it time for you to go already?" I turn my head around to the stairs and see the devil himself, looking sad. He's a good actor, I'll give him that much. "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Yeah, Lucas. We'll miss our flight otherwise." He pulls Lucas into a man hug before coming over to me.

We all exchange goodbyes, and I hug my mom really tight. I'm going to miss her. But eventually, I let her go, moving on to Claire. I give her the tightest squeeze possible without hurting her. She kisses my cheek repeatedly.

As they drive away, a feeling of lonlieness washes over me. I need Kelly.

"Listen," I turn around and face Lucas. "I have two rules. No parties, no girls."

Lucas groans. "Out of all the girls, why did I have to get you for a step sister? You're such a nerd!"

"Good, I'm glad it annoys you." I tell him, hiding the hurt.

I go to walk away, but he pulls me back. Angrily, I swing around. "What?"

I'm shocked by his closeness. "I didn't mean so literally. You're not that bad."

I guess he realized what he said upset me. "Whatever, I don't care."

"And about the rules, there isn't one saying that I can't come into your room tonight, is there?" He asks suggestively.

I sigh. "This is going to be a long... How long are they gone for?" I ask him with a frown.

"I don't know, four or five weeks? I forget." He shrugs.

My mouth falls open. That long alone with Lucas?