Chapter TWO

Micah's POV*

Groaning loudly, I yanked the dumbass alarm clock out of the wall and threw it across the room, hearing it shatter on contact with the wall. Smiling since I finally got some peace and quiet, I snuggled further down into my blankets.

"Hey, Mi, get your Alpha ass up, we have to go to Alpha Dave's pack house today!" My Beta, Axel, yelled while banging obnoxiously on the door.

Groaning, I threw a pillow at the door. I had just got the damn alarm clock to shut up, now him too?

He chuckled,

"Get up or I'll come in and drag your ass out of bed."

"Hmmmmm. Bite me." I grumbled, slightly smirking to myself, still burying my face into the comfort of my pillow.

"Don't tempt me." He responded with a low growl. Those three simple words and I could already feel my underwear tighten around me slightly.

Just to tease him, I let out a moan, still smirking to myself as I started to stretch out my sore limbs.

"Alright that's it. I'm coming in." With that the doorknob turned and the door opened.

The second I saw him, my boxers grew even tighter. He wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off his muscular chest and stomach that I always drool over. His muscles flexed as he stretched his arms over his head, and I couldn't pull my eyes away. He smirked at me, all too knowingly.

As my eyes roamed over his chest and down to his very revealed v-line, I just couldn't help but notice a tent in his gym shorts. He must have just got back from the gym, given his sweating form.

Great, now I've got a boner.

Not only is Axel my Beta, my most trusted, but he's my best friend. Not to mention, we both also enjoy the occasional "work out" together. We both know once one of us finds our mate(s), we go back to being just friends and we're both okay with that. Just for now, we're doing it for the fun of it, and of course, the satisfaction that came with it.

"Well, I see I woke something up, that's a good sign." He said smirking, his lust filled gaze on my hardened member that was begging to be let out of my already to-tight underwear.

"Look what you've done," I growled out in mock anger as I started rubbing myself through my underwear,

"Take responsibility." I growled again. He didn't need to be told twice.

He was on top of me, kissing me within seconds... and there was so much heat, I swore, I'd melt.

****

"Put your fucking clothes on, you goofy whore." I shoved him playfully as I got out of bed. Looking at the mess we made, I'm definitely going to need new bed sheets. And a shower.

"Only for you," He winked, rolling himself off the side of my bed,

"Come on, we've already wasted an hour fucking around,"

He smirked at his own joke,

"We need to get to the Alpha's Pack house already. He wants to discuss business. Something about settling the peace, yada yada." He rolled his eyes and glanced at me.

I nodded and said with a smirk,

"Good to know you pay attention." As I turned on him and walked to my wardrobe, still stark naked and full knowing he'd stare at my ass as I walked past.

I heard his breath hitch and felt his eyes travel down my figure, which only made me smirk. This man fueled my ego too much.

Here we go again.