Luck I am your father

Chapter sixteen (Preston's POV) 

We raced to the hospital. I had to explain everything to Chris. Almost all of my life has been alive. I went back home for 2 months after my parents dies to make sure all of my family was dead. I guess they all lied. Every one told me they were gone. I mean my own sister is sitting next to me. i keep thinking of the time we first me. Yuck! I thought my sister was hot, and i kissed her! I parked the car, and got out. I wonder what she is thinking right now.

what if they don't like me

what if nthey aren't my parents

what if thet dont like me

what if...

Chris slapped my arcoss the face. I wonder if she can tell what im thinking. 

"Before we go in can I go call my best guy firend, Colton?" she asked. "So you can have guy i turst for both of us to talk to." Wait one of her best friends is a guy? I'm not sure if I like that. Well if I say yes, maybe I can call Ashley. Jerome showed her to me, and now we are besties. As she likes to call it. 

"Okay, but I can I cal Ashley?" I she just noded. 

A/N

Hey guys! I started to type on my compter! Yay! I like it much more. Well, im thuinking about starting a new book, but its not going to be a fan Fic. Its just like daram that some people face in I think I'm planning to do it in middle school. It will most likey be up before i post this. I hope you injoyed! See ya later guys!