No way!!

Chapter ten (Preston's POV)

We looked into each other's eyes, and kissed. It was good, but kinda strange. Then Chris pushed on the barked with out knowing, but before we could doing anything. A truck hit us. I could hear bones crack and I could see. Blood flying. then the air bag came out. The world started to become black. Then everything was black.

~ A 3 day time skip~

I started to wake up. where am I? It was all bright. Did I die and go to heaven? I turn my hand a little. Aw. that hurt. I saw Chris looking around too.

"They woke up!! Doctor!! Come here!! they awoke!" I heard someone yell. I remembered the kiss, the blood, and the truck.

"Wow! I didn't think they would wake. May I talk to them alone?" The doctor asked. He came over, and raised Chris and my bed.

"Hello" I said.

"Okay, y'all got in a bad car mess, and are in bad condsion." the doctor told us. I looked down to see my rib cage rapped, with no shirt on, and my arm in a bigger cast. I looked at Chris. her rib cage was also warped, and in only a bra.

"Doctor, is it okay that Chris puts a shirt on. It's making me feel uncomfortable to see with only a bra on." I asked.

"Okay I'll have nurse put one in her. I thought it would be okay since she is your sister." the doctor said. Wait did she just say that Chris was my sister. Chris heard her to because we both sat up at the same time.

"Sorry, he is not my brother, and I'm not his sister." Chris told the doctor.

"Well your brith papers differ." she told us.

"We don't even have the same birthdate. When is your birthday?" I asked Chris.

"March the 17th" she told me. Thats my birthday. That's impossible I don't have a sister, she is dead.

"So is mine. But my sisters died a few years ago, along with my mom and dad. They got in a car mess." I said

"Yeah. I my brother, sister and parents got killed." Chris said.

"My parents names were Jill and Charlie. my sisters name were, Samantha, and Beverly.

"You are my brother." she said while she looked at me. There is just no way.

"Wait! I kissed my brother! My name was Beverly but I changed it when I moved, but brothers name was Charlie jr." Chris yelled.

"I change it after mom and dad got killed. I didn't wanted to remember what happend" I told her.

"Now that we got that over with. Mr. Preston you broke 3 ribs, and broke is domes in your arm. Miss Chris, your broke your arm and broke 2 ribs. both of y'all also have a bunch of cuts, and bruises.

A/N

Hey guys! Big plot twist right. I still can't believe I did that! I'm sorry for my strange wording. I am the worst speller in the world! I hoped y'all injoyed! see ya later. hope you injoy your spring break!

~Jessy P.