School

(Kelly POV)

"Kelly! Get up! You don't want to be late on our first day of school!" Chris yelled as she shook me awake.

Ugh. School. Wait... first day.

Currently in the suburbs of L.A, Chris and I just moved here from Texas.

And why was she in my room "Chris! Get out of my room now!" I said, raising my voice as I went along. She knows I hate people in my room when it is messy, and we just went shopping so it was a mess! I haven't had time to hang it all in my closet. Which, by the way, was color coded. Don't ask. I'm extremely OCD. Besides that, she also knows I'm very strong, so she darted out of my room.

I picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a t-shirt that says "Like a Boss!"

Going into the bathroom, I took note of how much of a mess I looked like. I quickly did my makeup, perfecting it as I went along.

Now, what should I do with my hair? It was curly and red. Chris always says that she want my hair. She also says she wants my eyes, which are an emerald green color.

Honestly, I don't ever do much with my hair because I'm not really a girly girl. So I just put it in a messy bun. I walked in the living room to see Chris freaking out, not much to my surprise.

"Dood! Chris clam down! What's wrong?" I state, trying to calm her down.

"Oh nothing! I was just getting ready for my theater class," she says, completely back to normal.

There's Chris for you, a hyper, wild-child.

A/N: So this is my first fanfic! I know this first part is kinda boring, but I was trying to show the personality for them!

Update A/N: HEY GUYS! THIS IS @romanic-chemicals AND NOT JESSICA. BUT BESIDES THAT, I AM EDITING THIS STORY FOR JESS WHILE ALSO COMPLETING IT FOR HER! BYE, CHEMICALS OUT.