I didnt know.

Chapter nine (Preston's POV)

"You can leave now. Your girlfriend is singing you out. Your a lucky man you know. I can tell she loves you a lot." the nurse tells me. Why does she think that Chris is my girlfriend? Wait! Did you say Chris loves me?! The nurse looks at me.

"Yes, she does. I had a long talk with her." she tells me. Chris walks in the room.

"Are you ready to leave?" she asks I just nod. she looks so pretty right now. the sun is lighting her up.

"Come back in a month to get the cast removed." she says while she winks at me. We walk out, and into her car. wait where are the guys? where are we going?"

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To Mincon I think the guys would like you to see you." she says.

"Wait?! Mincon is today? take me home so I can change!" I said. Shit! I forgot about it! All my fans oh no!

"Wait just take me there. Man I hope I still have a set at our both!" I say.

"Why would you have a both, and what fans?" she asked.

"Wait... you didn't know I'm a famous you tuber? like. Mitch and Jerome?" I ask. So is not in love with me because of that!? She really loves me?! Right then something happend I that I didn't think would happen.

A/n

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter! Didn't really know how to lead into what I have planed. YAYA for cliff hangers. So you will most likely get a chap ture for tomorrow. Sorry I didn't have one up yeasterday. I had stuff. I hoped you injoyed! btw sorry if I miss spell words! See ya later alligator.

~Jessy P.