I dont know yet

Chapter eleven (Preston's POV)

"Would y'all mind if people visit you?" The doctor asked. He wants me to see people? I just found out the my sister is not dead.
"Well I would like to talk to Preston first. Is there anyway you can find out if our parents, and sister are still alive?" Chris asked. She toke the words right of my month.
"I can see as he'll try. Do you mind if I take some blood.
"Do what ever you can." I said. he toke some blood and left.
"What are we going to do? no wonder we saw something in each other right away. So who are your parents? Did you get adopted?" she asked me.
"No. I moved in with my friends. I finished high school. I had to save money for college. I went to a community one, but it wasn't enough. So that is why I'm a year under then what I should be. what about you? We are twins so why are you behind?" I asked her.
"Well my family was killed... or at least that's what the family next door said. I moved to another part of the state with my friend. I went to a year there. Then my ex killed the people next door. thinking it was my new family. So I moved here. As you know he found me. Your my brother I don't want you to get hurt. so I'll move to... well some where far away." she told me as she started to cry. She can't move. there is so much we need to talk about. We cried each other asleep, before the doctor came back. there is a lot of things on my mind. What are we gonna do?

Hey guys! I had a longer chapter, but it got deleted. Ugh! I think I'm gonna see if I can type it on my computer. I hope you In joyed! I'll see ya later dude! This was going to go after the update. I don't know what happend! just to let ya know.

~Jessy P