We need to talk

Chapter thirteen (Kelly's POV)

I think I should talk to Chris. We have kinda talked, but it didn't help me. I can tell it didn't help her ether. We talked on our own, and it didn't work. Some one should help us. I know Adam. He was real sweet when u was talking to him about it at the hospitable. I walked over to Adam, he was outside by the pool. He turned around. what should I say?
(Okay I want this next part to be in Adams POV, but I don't know how to make it change in a good way so sorry about that)

(Adams POV)

I was out by the pool. What am I going to do? They are my friends I should tell them. But what about Matt, Ty, and Ian? Oh no, I wish I could turn back time. Maybe I should talk to some one about this. I heard something. I hope it's not Ty nor Ian. I turned around. It was Kelly, damn she looks so pretty. but Jerome likes her. Wait! I should tell her. I looked into her eyes. She looks sad.
"Hey Chris! What's wrong?" I asked.
"Can I talk to you about something?" she asked.
"Sure I'm here for you" I said. I grabbed her hand, and took her to a bench.
"We'll the" she started to say. She got cut off by the guys running and jumping into the pool.
"Kelly and Adam sitting in a trees K I S S I N G!" they started to chant. I looked at Jerome. he looked sad, and disappointed. before I could say anything, Kelly jumped in the pool. She started a slashing war. Oh God. I think I have a crush in her.

A/N

Hey guys! There is so many people I need to talk to about so many things! I think I might have food poisoning. Yuck, I can't keep anything down. Sorry you most likely want to hear that. I'm writing this on Sunday at 12:45 in the morning. See ya doods later!

~Jessy