truth or dare

Chapter fithteen (Chirs POV)

Who's idea was it to watch this moive?! Its so sad! i mean the mother dies, the daughter gose to her best firend, and then at the end she sings the song she sang when they meet. I can't stop crying, and I have never cried during a movie. Ask Kelly she cires during every movie we watch. She even cried during the Advengers! i then relize I'm cuddleing with Preston witch is weried because he is my brother i pulled away. Next thing I know Jerome turned on the lights.

"Lets play thruth or dare!"  he yelled. We got into a cricle. I sat by Preston and Adam.

"Who goes first?" Preston asked.

"I will. Kelly truth or dare.?' Adam asked. 

"dare! I live life on the hard road." she said. Its true, she has always been the dare devile.

"i dare yiou to go in the cloest with Chirs for 5 mintues." he said. Oh shit, it was Kelly's dare not mine! He can't do that!

"but" I got cut off by Adam dragging me and Kelly to the cloest.he shut and looked the door. 

'im reallly sorry for kissing Jerome. I thought you liked Preston. I didn't know he was your brother. If you want you can Jerome i think you want him more than i do." she said now bailling. 

"Its okay! I didnt know he was my brother. Right now we are trying to find out if our parent ae alive. I missed you so much! I love you much!" I said as I started to cry. At that moment Preston walked in. he looked confussed. It was my turn to ask someone.

"Mitch thruth or dare?" I asked.

"dare" he said.  

'I dareyou to kiss your favorite person in this room." i said hoping he would pick me. 

"I'm so sorry jerome. It was a dare." he said and kissed jerome on the check. 

"#MEROME!!' every one yelled. 

"preston i dare you to kiss jessica." Jerome said. Preston kissed her on the lips. i could see his face. He felt firewroks. They got cut off by his phone ringing. 

"I have to take this." he said as he got up and left.

A/N

hey guys! I know one of my firends is going to like the next few chapters! I have have alot in mind for thios book, but I don't know how I'm going to end it. I think i might do a sequl to this book... what do y'all think? I hoped you injoyed. See ya later guys, bye. <3

                                                                   ~Jessy P.