#jeston

Chapter twelve (Chris POV)

Preston and I were home. The doctor can't find anything else about our family. We all walked in the door. someone was standing there.
"JESSICA!! I've missed you so much." I yelled. I ran to her for a hug.
"Who is this?" she asked pointing to Preston.
"Jessica, this is my brother Preston. Preston, this is my best friend Jessica." I told them. Then it hit me. Skylar, what are we going to do? we talked about it. She can have Jerome. It's strange I always thought we were best firends. I don't know. When I looked up, and saw Preston, and Jessica hitting it off. Well, of my brother is gonna date some one I would like it to be my best friend.
"#JESTON!!"I yelled "We need to make this a thing!"
"#JESTON" every one yelled.
"Your gonna get it." Preston said. I started to run. he ceased me through the while house. I turned around and tacked him. I got off of him, and we went to the loving room. his phone went off. I looked over his shoulder. He opened his twitter. Every one in TC twitted #JESTON. His fans were twitting #JESTON.
"Yay I stared a thing!" I yelled. This time Jessica and Preston were ceasing me

A/N

Hey guys! When I wrote this I was thinking of some one. You know who you are. I hoped you Injoyed! See ya later doods!

~Jessy