Ch. 29

A lot of you guys were excited for this chapter
U^^U it's almost over guys T^T just one more chapter. I'm gunna thank you guys now. Thank you so so so much for all the views and comments! What are we up to? 5k? That's amazing considering I've been here for a couple of months. Thank you so much for reading this book and I love each and every single one of you!  I'm so sorry. This is going to be a very short chapter because I wanted to make a cliffhanger. Heh.

I hope you enjoy this very short chapter. I so sorry T^T

+•+

  "Raven?" They all spoke in unison. She grunted, pushing me off of her. I was back in my body, with all the wounds and marks fresh.

"Yeah, no shit." I grunted, wincing at the impact of my back against the floor.

"Babe," Beast Boy gasped, dropping to his knees and setting my head against his lap. He brushed the hair out of my face and held my hand,"Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay."

  "If you call being beaten to a pulp internally and externally, and then practically falling back into existence okay then, yes." I coughed,"I'm fine." He hugged me, and I felt my spine pop. It hurt, but I liked the hug. I tried not to scream in pain. Raven stood to her feet, her cloak still it's dark, violet purple. Her eyes were a bright white color. She had what looked like bright red veins spread out on her body. She smiled menacingly.

"You really love her don't you?" She cocked her head to the side. Beast Boy held me tighter in his arms. At one point, I struggled to breathe. I held on his arm as tight as I could, which to some people would not be tight at all,"What happened to us? We were the best couple in this shitty city. What happened Beast Boy?"

"I–" he began,"I moved on. You..Y-You throw out mixed signals, Rae. And after rejecting me hundreds and hundreds of times, I gave up." He looked down at me,"And I found someone that would say yes."

  She dropped her head,"Then if I can't have you.." her voice deepened like the demon she is,"Nobody will." She cackled lashing out for me. I screamed, using what little strength I had left to kick away. She grabbed my leg and snatched me up in the air. I was dangling by my leg, outside the broken glass window, the large ocean beneath me.

"Help!" I whimpered, the blood slowly rushing to my head. I bent myself upward, clawing at the black arm she had holding me out.

  "She's lost her humanity!" Starfire cried, eyes flashing green. Robin readied himself with his staff, and Cyborg's hands had turned into blasters. It was so heartwarming that these guys would go into battle for me.  I scratched hard enough on Raven's claw for her grip to loosen. I slipped my foot free, hanging on as tight as I could. My legs dangled, so far from the ground below. Dark, red, ominous clouds began to form overhead. I hooked my foot on her arm, which was a mistake because I slipped farther down.

"Ugh," I grunted.

  "(Y/n)!" I looked up to see Beast Boy hanging out of the window,"Hang on! I'm coming!" He turned into a small bird, and jumped from the window.

"Oh no you don't!" She grabbed him with a large black claw and tossed him back into the tower,"Enough of this!" She screamed. She grabbed my arm, my whole arm, in another claw,"Say goodbye to your friends, (Y/n)." She faked and let my arm go, grabbing it again.

"You conniving little bitch!" I screamed,"You'll  burn in Hell for this!"

"Azarath is like Hell. Very similar." She grinned. And before I could even retaliate, I slipped.

And I fell.