I Lied (Wasnt the Last Part)/ BONUS SCENE

Sooo.. a lot of you probably wonder why this Bella chick is in this story and why she doesn't like (Y/n). Somewhere in the trilogy it mentions something about her in the second grade with you. Well, fortunate for you, that encounter is a deleted scene and I happen to have it for you.

This is just so yall wont forget about me while im buried under school work lol. Enjoy anyway.

[][][]

Dec.4 - 12 years ago.

"Hi. I'm (Y/n)." A petite hand extended towards a girl, fairly the size of an eight year old. The hazel-eyed girl glanced at the hand's owner, and scowled. The new one. The one getting all of the attention, instead of it being gloriously thrown at her. (Y/n) smiled, though the face of the other girl's only got meaner.

They were both in the middle of the playground. The brunette crouched lon the ground with her hands wrapped tightly around two dolls' heads. (Y/n) was standing behind her, and right infront of a giant mud puddle from last week's downpour.

  "What do you want?" She spat.

  "I want to be your friend!" (Y/n) beamed, as her untouched hand drew back to her side.

  "Well, I dont want to be near you." The brunette scrunched her nose, and tilted her head up, as if she were purely disgusted with the sight of (Y/n),"You probably have cooties or some incurable disease."

  "Well no.. I.. dont think so.." (Y/n)'s brows drew together, and she frowned.

  "Just stay away from me! You already have enough of my friends, dont you?" The brunette abruptly stood up, and towered over (Y/n). Suddenly fearful, (Y/n) took a step back and the back of her heel was splattered with mud. She gasped, as the brunette grabbed both of her shoulders with force, and shoved her down as hard as she could.

  (Y/n) fell back first into the mood, and her head slammed against the ground. Dazed, she sat up slowly as the brunette ran off cackling like an old witch. Her back felt soaked, and her hands were covered in mud, as well as her hair. Her teacher immediately rushed over to help her up.

"Oh dear, are you alright? This is a terrible first day for your second grade, isn't it?" Tears pricked (Y/n)'s eyes, as her teacher informed her that she was to be taken home,"Dont worry. Thats Bella. Shes got a quite bit of issues."

Issues.. (Y/n) couldn't believe that. But there was nothing she could do about it. Tomorrow is a new day, right?

There it is. It's kind of iffy but I wrote this like a year ago and never published the story it came in. I hope you get a little bit of it. Otherwise this was a waste of my time...

Chao!
BraceForImpact