Ch. 19

Your Perspective

༄༄༄

   I was in the hospital for quite a while, before they gave Robin a diagnosis. I was mute for at least a month. I didn't need to try to talk until week three. They told me my throat needed some time to heal.

"I'm so sorry... that Raven did this to you, (Y/n)." Robin muttered. He was the only one in the hospital room with me. Beast Boy went to fetch ice cream for me and the others had to go home. Robin's orders, heh,"I assure you she's well off the team, and off your back." I shook my head softly and grabbed my board and marker.

My fault. I wrote.

"What do you mean?" He questioned. I inhaled and sighed for a long time. It was one of those old im-sick-of-life-because-it-totally-sucks sighs.

Shouldn't have saved him. Shouldn't have gotten in the way of their relationship. I wrote. It was a bad idea. I should've kept walking when Beast Boy crash landed. I shouldn't have ever gone to that meeting in the gym. I shouldn't have run into Robin. Everything was completely wrong. Im sorry, Robin. I wrote.

"Don't say tha–" He began, but Beast Boy barged in with a pint of ice cream. He had an apologetic smile written on his lips and a giant spoon in his hand. He changed into a green muscle-T and some black pants.

"I'm back." He grinned, handing me the pint and the spoon. I nodded to him as a thank you, and dug in. The cold flavors of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla melted in my mouth. He got the mixed kind, lovely. Just as I was in mid bite of my second scoop, Robin stood to his feet and cleared his throat.

"It's getting late. I guess I'll be heading home. I called your mom and told her about the incident. She'll be around tomorrow. She was on a heavy schedule at work. Bye BB.." he paused, gazing into my eyes. I got a little self-conscious and wiped my lip to make sure I hadn't spilled any ice cream on it,"Goodbye, (Y/n)." I gave a tiny wave. He smiled and shut the door. I could hear his tiny, tired sigh on the other side.

"Kinda down," BB tilted his head at the door and transformed into a small Boston Terrier. He jumped up on my hospital bed and rested on my legs. I held out my tub of ice cream for him and he shook his head. I set it down on the nightstand next to me, and we sat in silence for what felt like forever. Abruptly, he started chuckling, which scared me half to death. I tilted my head a little and it turned into full blown laughter. What the hell?

What? I wrote.

  "I just," he shook his tiny, furry head and chuckled more,"I remembered when we almost kissed, and we got interrupted. By your mom. Heh..your face was priceless." I made an 'o' with my mouth and smiled. He suddenly changed into his regular, human self and hovered over me. His legs were on either side of mine, and his arms trapped me against the hospital bed sheets,"Hm, wanna try again?"  

   I was about to speak, but I realized I couldn't, so I swallowed and nodded. He grinned and pressed his nose against mine, and I could somehow hear his heartbeat. It was pounding against his chest, rapidly. As if it wouldn't stop. Mine was the same. It was like nobody was here except us. And only us. He breathed in, and slowly pressed his lips against mine. They were warm, soft and inviting. His hands pressed against my side, and made my back arch slightly. Everything got hot. My palms were sweaty, I was shaking, and my throat was dry. Not like I was using it for anything but ice cream anyway. It was simply amazing. It was like nothing mattered anymore. Like, everything I missed, needed and wanted all in one. It was like he confirmed that he was mine, and I was his. And I didn't want it any other way.
He was missing my lips and instead kissing the side of my mouth, and then my jawline. Every shiver, every tingle he made my body make, I loved it. He leaned against me, kissing me down the wraps on my neck and making me feel better all over. His hands maneuvered their way around my hips, carressing my sides and sending shivers up my spine. I had tugged so hard on his T, pulling him closer, that it had risen up, revealing a bit of his chest, his stomach and was on the path to showing down.. there. He was rubbing my stomach with his thumb, and had somehow snuck his way to pulling up my shirt, revealing a bit of my bra.

  "Black.." he whispered,"Cute." I slapped his shoulder softly, as my cheeks turned red. He kissed his way from my forehead to my nose, down to my swollen lips and my collarbone. And then he moved down to my stomach, playing around my belly button, and causing me to let out short, silent laughs. He stared at it for a second, before shrugging,"I'm an animal, so I guess this is okay." Before I could even guess what he was doing, he slowly dragged his tongue against my belly button, causing me to let out a tiny gasp. He snickered and brought himself back up to me, pressing his forehead against mine.

  "I really, really l–" Something crashed to the floor, and he shrieked and tumbled off the bed, whacking his head against the guest couch in the corner. We simultaneously looked down, and watched my Expo marker roll across the floor, and meet my board. He looked at me and laughed,"I think we should call it a night.." I nodded. He stood up, kissed my forehead and headed to the door, "Goodnight, (N/N)." And the door slowly closed.

If only I was fast enough to tell him to never call me that.

+•+

  Um.. *hides a bunch of bloody tissues and wipes nose* aheh.. tissue?

  Yeah, that got kinda heated. Your first make-out session with BB ^-^. I want you guys to know that i read each and every one of your comments and I absolutely love you :D thank you so much for the love and support! I got one more week to  get this boot off my foot :/ yeah i fell off the concrete and sprained my left ankle. Lel.

  Wish me luck goin to the doctor next week ! :D Now here's a random picture I drew... who is this girl?

    All i need is you,                  Brace

    All i need is you,
                  Brace