Chapter 12

Chapter 12

 After the rain stopped, Kristina and Harry were still kissing. Kristina turned and walked away. Harry watched her walk home. It wasn't a far walk so she didn't need to drive. He was wondering what just happened. Was that a fight? Whatever it was, Harry liked how it ended. He laughed at himself. He could still feel the touch of her lips on his. He smiled widely, he hasn't felt this way in a while. He told her that he loved her. It was a risky thing to do for him.  He hasn't loved anyone in a long time.

Well...not that he thought of it...he's never loved anyone before. At some points he's liked a girl. A lot. But never love. Just a silly crush. But he feels love for Kristina. Harry wished Kristina could stay longer. He wished she would lie on the couch with him in his arms while they watch a movie. "I'm so corny." He thought to himself.

He always seems to find himself laughing-at himself. He never really shows emotions on the outside. He's realy shy. He doesn't know when and when not to put something out there. He most likely looks like a rock. Or at least seems like one. Cold and bitter. But apparently not to Kristina. He wanted their relationship public. He wanted the world to know. He doesn't care about those girls hating. He doesn't want it to bother Kristina anymore, though.

Everyone already knows Harry has a girlfriend. But he wants her name and face to be seen. He could make her really famous.

 Harry logged onto his Facebook. He noticed the picture. He read through a lot of the comments. All hate. Harry began typing. "Leave her alone. This is serious. I'm quite pissed off about this, actually." Harry commented. He felt good with himself. Maybe  the hate will stop.

He then sent Kristina a relationship request on Facebook. As corny as it may seem, it might be a good thing to do. When Louis sent Eleanor a request on Facebook that made her instantly popular. That made her huge. Her name was everywhere. That's exactly what Harry wants to happen. It really is the beginning of something big. She would get a lot more followers on Twitter, too. The hate will soon stop. It won't last long. Harry would definitely say something to them, though. It makes him so mad.

Why do people pick on other people when they did nothing wrong? People hate on their fans if they don't like One direction. And people hate on the girlfriends just because..well..they're jealous. Harry hoped what he was doing was romantic. What if Kristina doesn't want her name out there? Well he doubts it'll be such a bad thing. After all, she did do on a date with him in a public park. And, she kissed him outside. In the open.

 Harry was hoping for the best. He closed his laptop. He sat down on the couch. He couldn't help but have a huge grin on his face. He does this when he thinks of her. He just hopes no one walks in while he's doing it.

Harry looked at the empty spot on the couch where Kristina was. He really wished she stayed. But she had to leave. At least he knows it's not permanent. They're an item now. They'll see each other more often now. Harry spotted something on the ground. Harry quickly got up to see what it is. He slowly nealed to the ground. It's hard to neal when your jeans are that tight. He suddenly picked it up. It was a bracelet. The bracelet Kristina was wearing earlier. It must've fell off of her when she wasn't looking. Harry decided to put it in his pocket.

He'll give it to her the next time he sees her. Or...instead of putting it in his pocket....it could get lost....Harry put the bracelet on. He decided to wear it. At least until he sees her again.

Harry sat back down on the couch. He kicked his feet up. Harry decided to lie down. He was pretty tired and a little damp after being outside in the rain. It was worth it though. He got to kiss Kristina again. Yet he wanted more. Harry soon began to doze off until he was in a full sleep.