Chapter 3

Chapter 3

 While Harry was at the studio, he couldn't stop thinking about Kristina. He was daydreaming of the date. It has to be perfect. She's so down to earth and real, Harry though.

"Harry? Harry? Um.....Harry?" Niall interrupted his thoughts.  "Oh. sorry." Harry said.  "Are you okay? You're acting a little weird." Niall said in a worried voice.

Niall is always the person to realize if you're not being yourself. He's a bit of a softy. Or at least Harry thinks. "Oh yeah I'm fine" Harry said, clearing his voice.

He was a little embarrassed, though. "Yeah..you do seem a bit strange, Harry." said Liam. "No. I'm fine...really." lied Harry. He really didn't want to talk about this

now. He tried to change the conversation, but they wouldn't budge. "Are you sure?" "Yes. I'm SURE I'm fine." said Harry is an annoyed voice. He didn't want to sound like a brat.

But he did. They were annoying him. Couldn't they tell he didn't want to be bothered about it? Probably not. "Sorry. We're just making sure. We all agree you're acting weird." Liam said calmly.

"I'm just tired" Harry lied, again. "Oh well then we should go. It's getting late anyway." said Niall. He looked like he realized that Harry didn't want to be bothered. He wanted to thank him right then

but that would look strange. Then they would obviously know that something is up. "Okay. We got a lot done. That's enough for today." Louis added. They began to pack up and went home.