Chapter 5

Chapter 5

 Kristina woke up at 10:30 A.M. That was not late at all. Well...considering what time she went to bed. That means she has about an hour to get ready. That mean so procrastination on Facebook or Twitter. After her shower, Kristina got changed.

She put on a pair of white torn skinny jeans and a royal blue nad white polka dotted tank top.

 Makeup time. Kristina dosn't normally put on much makeup. She hates it when girls totally redo their face. Lots of girls think it looks natural to put on so much makeup.

they always use so much bronze and what not. No. Putting on that much makeup that your face is a different color than the rest of your body isn't cute. Kristina only puts on a small amount of makeup.

She normally uses a little blush, mascara, some eyeliner, and maybe some lip gloss. This way, she's not redoing her face. She also doesn't make herself look like something or someone she's not.

That's not her. She's 100% herself.

 She hates fake people. Definition of a fake person to her? Hmm..how about:

1:) push up bra's

2:) bra stuffing

3:) too much makeup

4;) pretending to be someone their not

 Is it THAT hard for girls to be real? Even guys sometimes. Honestly, to Kristina, if you're not yourself then who are you?