Chapter 14

Soo....this chapter is pretty short as you can see. I didn't want to get too descriptive. Write in the comments if i should be a little more descriptive or if I should be less descriptive?

Chapter 14

 Harry and Kristina have been inseparable for the past week and a half. They are literally always together. They like to go out for lunch or break feast or even dinner together a lot. They went to the mall a few times. Or they just hang out at each others houses. It's a pretty serious relationship.

Kristina was sitting on Harry's bed while Harry was in his closet cleaning things out. "Man. Your closet is a mess." Kristina joked. "I know. I haven't cleaned it in a while." He replied without turning around. "Umm...you're Harry Styles.." Kristina said. "And you're Kristina Teresa." He replied in a joking voice. "You know what I mean. Don't you have I don't know a maid or something."

"I'm not like that." Harry replied. "Oh. I'm sorry. I'm just saying." Harry turned around out of the closet and looked at her. "It's okay. I'm not mad." "Oh. Well what I said was pretty rude. I just feel a little bad." Harry grabbed onto Kristina's hand and held it tight. "It's fine." He said in a relaxed voice. Harry let go of her hand and went back into his closet to clean up some more. There were shirts and pants hanging out of drawers or on the floor.

Kristina got up and hugged Harry from behind. She doesn't know why she did. There isn't really a reason. It was....sort of an urge. She just wanted to hug him. Harry didn't mind, though. He turned around and hugged her back, tightly. "Oh!" Harry said in a shock letting go of Kristina in a flash. It shocked her. "What?" Kristina said back. "I forgot to give you this a while ago. I found it on the floor. Harry held out the bracelet. "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU! I've been looking for this and I forgot to ask if you had it."

"Well I did." Harry joked.

 Kristina pulled back into the hug. Harry let go and look Kristina in the eyes. He kissed her soltly. Kristina kissed back. Harry gripped Kristina's waist. He started to kiss her roughly. He didn't just want to kiss her. He wanted more. Much more. It was a right time. They're alone. Harry pushed Kristina into the wall. He continued to kiss her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kristina asked. "Of course." Harry replied. He kissed her neck softly.

Harry ripped off his shirt. "Oh those abs." Kristina thought to herself. Kristina took off her shirt, showing her black lace bra. Harry grinned widely. He pushed Kristina onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He bit her neck softly.

 Just then, Louis walked in. "Hey Harry do you know where my-OH MY GOD!" Louis' face went pale. "Umm Louis do you want to get out now?" Harry said in an annoyed and embarrassed voice. Louis ran out of the room as fast as he could.

"Sorry about that" Harry said awkwardly. "Haha poor Louis. He was really scared.." Kristina said back. Harry laughed and kissed Kristina on the lips again, still on top of her. Kristina wrapped her arms around Harry's neck and continued to kiss him back. Harry took off his belt quickly. Then things happened....