Chapter 31

Harry got up late that morning. Well...afternoon. He rolled out of bed to check his phone. 1 missed call from Kristina. Now he felt pretty bad. He knew how she was feeling. He dialled her number back and waited.

"Hello?" Kristina answered.

"Sorry I couldn't answer before. I just woke up." Harry confessed.

"Lazy, lazy, lazy." Kristina said in a mocking voice.

Harry laughed. "Are you feeling better?"

"Umm..yeah. It's just a little awkward with my parents. They keep staring at me like I'm a criminal. They'll get over it soon." Kristina said.

"I hope so." Harry started. "Anyway's KI told my mum as well." He said-almost changing the subject.

"How was she?" Kristina asked.

"She was fine. I told her that...erm...that I love you a lot and ....um....well." Harry choked out.

"Harry? Spit it out." Kristina said.

"That I want to be with you for the rest of my life." Harry managed to say.

"I love you." Kristina said in a flattered voice.

"I know!" Harry joked.

"Well!" Kristina played along.

"You know I love you." Harry said in a sweet tone.

Kristina laughed.

"So do you want to come over today?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. What time?" she asked.

"Anytime...um..well...NOW." Harry said.

"Okay, okay. I'm on my way." and they hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 15 minutes later Kristina got to Harry's house. Well Harry and Louis' and..where the other boys stay all the time. She knocked on the door and Harry opened the door with a smile.

"Hello beautiful."

"So now you talk to yourself, huh?" Kristina joked.

"I don't think so." Harry said, tugging at her wrist, gently. He wanted to bring her inside.

Harry sat down on the couch first, motioning her to sit next to him. She sat down and found a place on his chest to rest her head. Then, she felt Harry kiss the top of her head and she smiled widly.

"So. I never had the chance to give you this." Harry said, holding out the ring.

"Oh." Kristina said awkwardly. She smiled again.

Harry took her hand and put the ring on the correct finger.

"There. Now you're mine." He said.

Kristina's face turned red.

"Oh. And by the way. You're hand are cold." Harry joked.

"Sorry let me fix that." Kristina replied with a smirk.

She quickly got up and sat on Harry's lap. She saw the huge smile on his face.

"You're face is hot..." Kristina said jokingly.

She rubbed her hands on his face and he laughed pulled her arms away. Kristina was suddenly pushed to the ground with Harry on top of her, tackling her.

"Man. you need self defense lessons, weakling." Harry said.

With Harry on top of her, she decided to take advantage of the moment. She reached up and kissed Harry's lips. Kristina guessed he wasn't expecting that because his face grew red. But in an instant it settled down and he smiled, kissing her back.

Just then they heard a noise and they both shot up.

"OH GUYS NO PDA!" Louis yelled, entering the room.

"Louis...we're home..." Harry joked.

"What I saw shouldn't be allowed anywhere." Louis yelled, purposely acting like a 3-year-old.

Kristina laughed. "Don't worry Louis it'll be okay. Just go back to bed, dear." she said, playing along with his little game.

She grabbed his hand and walked him upstairs to his room and laughed.

She came running back downstairs to Harry.

For the rest of the day and night all they did was watch movies. Harry purposely rented a bunch of scary movies so he could have the chance to cuddle with her when she got scared.

Everything was back to normal.

Sorrry!!!! I know it took forever to upload. i was having serious writers block. I was going to write a bunch last night but something else came up!

I should have at least 1 or two more up this weekend!

Keep reading<333