Chapter 32

Chapter 32

 Kristina woke up wrapped in Harry's arms. They were on the couch....OH YEAH! Movie night. She unlocked her phone and the time read 9:32. She looked up at Harry who was sound asleep?...He looked so precious and delicate while sleeping.

Kristina unlocked her phone again and look pictures. She went to twitter and posted them. She held back laughter because she didn't want to wake Harry up. Her picture got 50+ retweets in less than 2 minutes. Wow.

Harry started to stir. Was he waking up? No.

 Kristina walked upstairs to Louis' room. She knocked on the door. Silence. She opened the door a crack and saw that he was sleeping. She went over to him and shook him a few times. He rolled over and groaned. When he opened his eyes he looked surprised.

"Kristina..?" He asked

"Hi. Harry's sleeping. Wanna help me prank him?" she asked.

Louis rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

"Okay let me start over. We're going to prank him. Now get up." Kristina joked.

Louis stood up and stretched.

"I'll get the straightener." Louis said with a look of evil in his eye.

"Oh..I don't know...that might be going too far." Kristina joked.

Louis went into the bathroom and took out a straightener.

"Louis..uh...quick question...where did you get that straightener?"

"We have one...just in case." louis said awkwardly.

Kristina and Louis walked down the stairs quietly. Louis plugged the straightener into the outlet next to the couch. He took a strand of Harry's hair and straightened it. Kristina had to hold a hand over her mouth to stop from laughing.

Louis was a pro. He didn't even chuckle. He just had an evil smirk.

An hour later Harry woke up. Kristina and Louis were sitting on the couch just watching TV.

"What are you guys doing?" Harry said awkwardly.

"Waiting for you to wake up." Kristina said. "by the way check twitter."

He unlocked his phone and looked at the picture of him sleeping.

"Oh so now you like taking pictures of me sleeping, huh?" Harry joked.

"That's not the only thing I like doing..." Kristina said.

"You have a dirty mind." Harry said, laughing.

"No...I don't" Kristina winked.

Louis then held up a mirror and showed Harry what they did to his hair. Kristina laughed with Louis. Then, Harry started crying.

"Harry are you okay?" Kristina asked, feeling bad.

"MY HAIRRR!" Harry screamed.

Kristina and Louis couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry but this is hilarious." Kristina joked.

She leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"Better?" She asked.

Harry laughed,

"Yep."