Chapter 33

Last chapter!!!! Sorry I just wasn't feeling it so I decided to end it so I can start a new story Be sure to check it out!!!!<3

Chapter 33

 11 months later...

It was Kristina and Harry's wedding. Kristina felt weak and sick. She wondered if this was the right thing to do. Of course it is. Everyone is waiting out there. She had to be with him. She had to.

She felt her dads arm holds hers. Everything was blurry. She was walking down the aisle. This is real. This felt like a dream. She looked down. She felt hr stomachat was carrying hers and Harry's baby. This wasn't a dream. It was a dream come true.

She turned around at all the blurred faces. She couldn't see anyone. All she could see are blurry images. Tears were sweling in her eyes. She stopped walking. She felt her dad let go of her arm. She was now facing Harry.

Harry's smile was bigger than ever. She stared into his deep green eyes.

"You ready?" Harry whispered.

"Of course I am." She said back smiling.

"Today we gather together in honor of the wedding of Kristina Teresa and Harold Edwards Styles..." She heard.

The time passed by. She didn't even hear what the man was saying. She didn't need to.

"I do." Harry said.

"I do" Kristina mocked.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Harry held Kristina in his arms. This was too good to be true. Her own wedding. She looked down at the ring on her finger.

Harry kissed Kristina's lips roughly. She heard people taking videos. She looked out and saw Patty in front of her; hand in hand with Zayn.

"Congrats." She said.

She couldn't speak. She felt her throat getting tight. A warm tear went down her face and she looked back at Harry.

"Thank you." Harry said to patty.

He kissed Kristina again. Kristina placed her hand on her stomach. She felt her baby kick. His baby. Their baby.

Harry grabbed Kristina's hand and they walked away. They walked all the way to the beach. They just wanted to be alone. They were laughing and giggling with eachother.

"I'm yours." Kristina whispered.

"You're mine." Harry whispered back.

He kissed her lips again and put a hand on her stomach.