Chapter 6

Chapter 6

 "12 o'clock." Kristina said to herself. Perfectly on time. She put her hand over her perfectly curled hair to fix it and prepared to look for Harry. She remembered their conversation last night.
He started texting her late at night. They were going back and forth no funny/sweet things. "He's amazing" she thought to herself. She made sure she didn't say THAT one out loud to herself.
Just then, Kristina spotted Harry. He already saw her and was waving to her. "Awe how sweet" she said to herself. She stood there for a minute. Reality check. Harry Styles. THE Harry Styles...was....waving to her? Was on a date with her?
Not real. Definitely not real. But it is...
 Harry stood up and started walking towards Kristina. Kristina started walking towards him. When they met in the middle Harry greeted her with a big hug. He was really strong. The moment froze in time. It felt as if that one hug lasted an eternity=instead
of two seconds. She wished he hugged her longer. She could live in his arms.
 Harry and Kristina started walking over to the picnic spot together. He set up a sweet date. A blue and white checkered blanket with a basket full of food. How traditional!
They sat down and started talking. "you look great, Love." Harry said. "Oh well you don't look so bad, yourself." Kristina replied in a sly voice. Harry was wearing a white, v-neck shirt and black jeans that were particularly tight...
 Kristina had to admit to herself-she was pretty nervous eating in front of guys. She doesn't know why. She just doesn't want to start off with a bad impression. First impressions always count...right?
Right. Harry cut in half a peanutbutter sandwich that they shared together. They also had some other snacks like apples and candy. Kristina noticed the carrots and smiled. "Yeah....Louis kinda packed those...." Harry said.
Kristina BURSTED out laughing. Of course. She didn't even meet Louis yet but she knew about his...um....well..carrot issue.
 Just then, Kristina noticed an icecream truck driving by. She didn't say anything. she just decided to watch it drive by. Just as she turned her head, Harry was gone.
She turned the other way and watched as Harry was chasing after the ice cream truck like a 3 year old. Kristina was about to laugh so hard that she almost peed her pants. Then she noticed that Harry caught the truck. Kristina walked over to him
and laughed. "You should've seen yourself!!!" Kristina said, still laughing. "Haha well I like ice cream..." Harry said. "Well good..that means you're DEFINITELY my type. I was gunna say...if you don't like ice cream we can't talk." Kristina joked.
Harry laughed at the joke. "I love your laugh." Harry said in a sweet tone that made Kristina's heart melt. "Awe. Thank you." Kristina said.
 Harry bought an giant ice cream for them to share, and when they were done they both lied down in the grass. Harry told her some corny jokes that gave them both a good chuckle. Then Harry started telling Kristina some stories. He told her why he started
singing. "I realized I loved it when I was about 8 years old. I would sing about everything I would do in my life." he told her. Then, Kristina confessed about she never learned how to play an instrument. Harry offered to teach her how to play the guitar. He even brought his guitar with him.
"No. Haha i'll just end up breaking it. I'm pretty untalented." "No..if you just learn then you'll be fine. But you're right about being pretty." Harry winked.
Suddenly, Kristina face turned red. She turned away so Harry couldn't see. Harry gently moved her face towards his. "Don't turn away. I want to see your pretty face."
Kristina blushed even more. "Now let me teach you to play this guitar." He said. Harry started teaching her for about an hour. She learned a little bit, but not much. He was right behind her, comforting her, which made her feel really safe.
She felt  her face grow red for the third time. She tried to giggle and smile her way through it. "you have such a nice smile." Harry said in a flirty way.
Suddenly, they stopped talking. They found themselves starring into each other's eyes. They completely froze.
And that's where Kristina was stopped in her tracks. She found herself completely surprised. Surprised in a good way. No. a great way. She suddenly felt like she was the luckiest and happiest girl in the world.
She knew she was falling deeply in love with Harry. She found herself in the middle of the park passionately kissing Harry.