Prologue

Before this book officially starts, just wanna shout out sircuteyuki22 !!!!!!!! She wrote the original story and like I said. She hasn't finished hers but she is a brilliant writer !!!!!!!!! I'm only taking ideas from the first chapter then I will build up the book so it will be completely different!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy this and Don't Forget to Stay Kawaii xxx

XxElleChanxX

- - - - - - - -

•Narrator's POV•

"Dearly beloveds. We are gathered here today to celebrate the true love between this young couple. Before we start. Is there anyone in this room who would like to object to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace", the priest announced To everyone in the room.

Silence.

"Ok. Moving on. Do you Adam Dahlberg take Jessica Aphmau Phoenix to be your lawfully wedded wife? To be there in sickness and health. To always love her with your heart?", the priest asked Adam.

"I do", Adam smiled at Jessica.

"And do you Jessica Aphmau Phoenix take Adam Dahlberg to be your lawfully wedded husband? To be there in sickness and health. To always love him with your heart?", the priest asked Jessica.

"I do", Jessica smiled back at Adam.

"I pronounce you as husband and wive. Adam and Jessica Dahlberg. You may kiss the bride", the priest grinned.

Adam grabbed Jessica by the waist and pulled her into a deep kiss. Everyone in the audience, applauded in response. Everybody in the room where extremely happy for the couple.

~Time skip to 1 year and 2 months later~

Jessica's POV

"JESSICA!", my father yelled.

I dashed downstairs because if I ever disobeyed my father. He would hit me.

(Jessica got abused when she was younger by her father. Her mother died when Jessica was 8)

"What father?", I asked.

"We are moving tomorrow. Wake up at 7am because our flight leaves at 9am. Get packing", he yelled in my face and went back to sitting on the sofa drinking alcohol.

I ran upstairs and began to pack while warm tears gently rolled down my cheeks.

Adam.........

I decided to call Adam and tell him.

(A - Adam J - Jessica)

A - Hello ???

J - A-A-Adam. I need to tell you something.

A - Are you ok Jess? Your crying. We are not getting a divorce are we?

J - No Adam. I'm moving.

A - YOUR WHAT!

J - Please don't yell Adam.

A - I'm sorry for shouting Jess but when do you leave?

J - I go tomorrow at 9am ........

A - When did you find out?

J - 10 minutes ago Adam. I'm packing now.

A - Bit your my wive. I need you. We literally only live next door as well.

J - I know Adam. I need you too. I will call you everyday. I promise.

A - I would like that. Do you want me to tell the gang?

J - Yes. I don't think I can.

Jessica breaks down crying.

A - Sh. Don't cry.

J - I'm going to miss you Adam.

A - Me too. I promise we will see each other again. One day.

J - I got to go and finish packing Adam. I'm so sorry.

A - It's ok.

J - Bye Adam.

A - Don't say bye Jessica. Say see you later.

J - *giggles slightly*. See you later Adam.

A - See you soon.

~End of call~

~Time skip to 1hour later~

I have just finished packing and boy did it take so long. I better go to sleep so I can get the flight tomorrow.

I layer there in my bed just thinking about Adam. How much I love him with all of my heart. How much I will miss him. How much I would do for him.

I love you Adam........

Hey guys and gals, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!! This is to make up for deleting the 'Just their Little sister' book. Don't worry, because I'm working on a better version of it but it will be set on MyStreet !!!!! I hope you enjoy this book and like I said don't forget to check out sircuteyuki22 for the original. I hope that you have enjoyed this!

Dreaming is Believing!

XxElleChanxX