20. Crazy Town

So, I just entered this story in the Watty's 2017. How crazy? Ahhh.

And omg we are almost to 80,000 reads. Y'all never fail to make me smile.

Enjoy, my faves!

"Ivory came to the conclusion that Riverdale was one crazy town consisting of even crazier citizens. In fact, the citizens were what made the little town as crazy as it was and always will be."

20

20. Crazy Town

2,005 likesivoryanderson I love you @archieandrews

2,005 likes
ivoryanderson I love you @archieandrews

9:53 P.M.

view all 702 comments...

@kevkeller AHHHHHH

@kevkeller THEY USED THE 'L' WORD

@itsjugheadj lumberjack? @kevkeller

@kevkeller CLAIM YOUR MAN @bcooper

@bcooper Juggieee... He means
'love' @itsjugheadj

@cherylbombshell cutes

@archieandrews I love you

@ronnielodge let me just say, you two are going to have beautiful babies.

Previously on "Queen Bee"....

"My dad promised my mom and I that he would stop hooking up with the woman, so I never really gave it another thought after my mom died. But yesterday, I went home to pick up my stuff to go to Cheryl's and there on my freaking living room couch, was my father and his dirty little mistress." Ivory's jaw tensed as she let out a huff. Archie reached up to catch a tear that slipped out of her eye once again.

"God, Ivory, I'm so sorry." Archie took Ivory's cheek into his hand as he stared down to her. Archie didn't want to say it out loud and sound like a complete and total dork, but Ivory Anderson never failed to leave him totally and completely amazed.