11. That Girl

OVER 7,000 READS WHAT THE HECK DUDES THATS CRAZY. THANK YOU.

"It's not a castle, Arch, it's a mansion."

11

11. That Girl

4,918 likesivoryanderson my kind of date ;) @archieandrews

4,918 likes
ivoryanderson my kind of
date ;) @archieandrews

7:25 P.M.

view all 834 comments...

@cherylbombshell use protection, kids

@archieandrews ;)

@itsjugheadj well this is not something you see everyday

@ronnielodge cutes

@yaboireggie kinky

@itsjugheadj nobody likes you dude shut
up @yaboireggie

3:24 P.M.

"Okay, ladies, lets go!" Cheryl hollered over the talkative group of dancers. "Where is Ivory?" The red head questioned as all of the girls grouped up around her, none of them being Ivory Anderson.

"Probably in the janitor's closet with Archie again." A girl, Kelsey, called out, snickering. Cheryl's eyebrows rose in curiosity, as did Veronica's and Betty's. The other girls chuckled, seeming to know what Kelsey was talking about, but this was news to the model's three friends.

"What did you say?" Cheryl hissed at Kelsey, walking closer to her.

"Earlier today, there were rumors that Ivory Anderson and Archie Andrews were both seen sneaking into the janitors closet." Kelsey's lips formed into a smirk, as she felt rather high in power being able to tell the Cheryl Blossom about the recent news of her best friend. Cheryl took in a breath, wondering where the hell her friend was at the moment, just as the gym doors opened, entering a sloppy-looking Ivory Anderson.