4. Cheryl The Copy Cat

ENJOY. ENJOY. ENJOY. ENJOY.

"There may or may not have been one red headed hottie that she was saving a dance for at 8:27 sharp, and she was most definitely not going to miss out on that."

4

4. Cheryl The Copy Cat

2,022 likesivoryanderson wearing this gown to a semiformal will be a bit different than walking down a runway in paris in it, but it will have to do

2,022 likes
ivoryanderson wearing this gown to a semiformal will be a bit different than walking down a runway in paris in it, but it will have to do.

7:50 P.M.

view all 198 comments...

@yaboireggie hot stuff

@itsjugheadj what really happened in Paris?

@cherylbombshell this chick is actually wearing the same color dress as me. #sofedup will she ever stop trying to be me

@kevkeller honey, hate to break it to you, but she clearly said she got her dress before you, like three months ago, when she was in Paris, WALKING DOWN A FREAKING RUNWAY SO STOP TRYNA PRETEND YOUR BETTER THAN HER BC YOUR NOT.
OK @cherylbombshell

@archieandrews absolutely stunning, Ivory

7:45 P.M.

To say that Ivory was asked to the Back-to-School Semiformal by multiple guys was an understatement. She had probably had to say no about sixty thousand times if she had to take a wild guess. Why she kept saying no, you ask? There may or may not have been one red headed hottie that she was saving a dance for at 8:27 sharp, and she was most definitely not going to miss out on that. Plus, there was not just one single boy that she wanted to get attention from. Well, or at least one that didn't have a date already.

After dressing in a bright red dress by Versace, that she had gotten in Paris at the beginning of the year, she strapped on a pair of heels and made her way downstairs to finally step into her very own black limousine.  Once she arrived at the high school, she dismissed the limousine and strut into the school just as Cheryl was giving a speech. This girl has been giving too many speeches lately and it was actually beginning to get on Ivory's last nerves.