3. Cat Fights Of The River Vixens

A/N- I just wanted to make it clear that sometimes Ivory's post that are always placed at the beginning of the chapter do not always actually happen before the chapter starts. Sometimes they happen in the middle, sometimes they even refer to the end of the chapter. So, don't be confused. Just read on! Sometimes I try to make them do a little foreshadowing just like this one here:) Pay attention to the times that are located under the post and above the beginning of the actual chapter if you are confused:) hint: the posts always take place in the same day!
ENJOY!

"That certainty, that entitlement that you both wear on your head like a crown, it won't last. Eventually, there will be a reckoning."

3

3. Cat Fights Of The River Vixens

1,903 likes ivoryanderson after a day like today all i wanted was to cuddle with my little bby

1,903 likes
ivoryanderson after a day like today all i wanted was to cuddle with my little bby. all I'm saying is, girls stress me out.

4:27 P.M.

view all 237 comments...

@kevkeller even your dog is flawless damn

@archieandrews your dog is almost as adorable as you

@cherylbombshell if you wouldn't have slapped me there wouldn't have been a problem

@ronnielodge if you wouldn't have been such a conniving bitch there wouldn't have been a problem. @cherylbombshell but that's asking way too much

2:30 P.M.

"Okay, ladies, remember everything I told you. Cheryl and her clique don't want the nice girl act. Betty, I love you and all but remember that they want the girl who is going to do anything and everything to get a spot on the team. Now, go out there and do your thing." Ivory spoke to Veronica and Betty as they went out on the gym floor. Ivory was tempted to bite her nails in nervousness, but knew that that would only harm her status.  After all, she has a reputation to uphold.