YES ITS ANOTHER A.N. IM SORRY JUST PLEASE READ

^^^ that super adorable cat up there is me begging for you amazing reader's forgiveness for not updating often lately

Ok, so I know y'all are probably becoming so irritated with me because I haven't posted an update in forever. But do not fear! This update is just to let all of you know that I will be back up and posting updates of this story by the end of this month for sure. 

Riverdale, not being on Netflix and being so quickly taken off of the CW's website as well as me being a busy bee in my final weeks of school, have seriously inconvenienced me to work on this story since I need the show and subtitles as well as my own free time to make sure I'm heading the right direction for the story and writing up to my full potential.

So, please don't give up on me! I'm still fully invested in this story. As you saw, I just had y'all vote on a new cover for the story {which will be revealed in the next update(;}. Moral of the story, I will be back with this story that you have all come to love so so much as soon as possible. If I am correct, the show should be on Netflix by the end of May so Queen Bee will be back before you know it. Also, it's perfect timing because I will be out of school and able to give my all to Queen Bee.

Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I just needed to update all of you so that you didn't think I fell off the face of the earth.

All the love,
Vo1dstiles

P.S. I just wanted to personally thank all of you and say that you are literally the best readers I've had on any story I've written. This is one of my more popular stories so I guess it's expected to have so many kind readers, but I just didn't know what it was like for my story to be so well-liked until now. I mean, this story is at like almost 35,000 reads now I think. That's freaking insane. And the fact that you all of stuck with me through all of this makes me so so happy. Also, I can't thank any of you enough for you're kindness and sweet comments. I truly appreciate it so much. Now before I get all sappy I'm going to cut out of here. But again, thank you :)