15. Faith, Trust, and Drive-In Movies

"I am a fool for you."

15

15. Faith, Trust, and Drive-In Movies

3,920 likesivoryanderson Archie Andrews, I am a fool for you

3,920 likes
ivoryanderson Archie Andrews, I am a fool for you

10:57 P.M.

view all 423 comments...

@kevkeller all is happy again in archory land

@cherylbombshell you are so presh

@yaboireggiem damn they are back together

@itsjugheadj i truly do not understand you Reggie @yaboireggiem

@archieandrews and I'm a fool for you, Ivory Anderson

@ronnielodge OTP IM CRYING

@bcooper ^^^^^ RT RT RT RT @ronnielodge

7:45 P.M

Ivory and Cheryl pulled up to the drive in movie, stepping out of Ivory's car after deciding to go find Ronnie and Kevin, who Cheryl knew would be there. "Why the hell do you want to go by Ronnie and Kevin?" Ivory smirked at her best friend as they walked in the direction of Kevin's truck.

Before Ivory could answer, Cheryl called over to the pair, "Make some room, outcasts." Ronnie's and Kevin's eyes both widened as they saw Cheryl willingly attempting to sit by them. This was beyond strange.

"Ronnie, Kev." Ivory greeted as her and Cheryl squeezed in next to Veronica and Kevin in the back of the old truck.

"Looking good, Ivory. Doing better?" Kevin asked the dirty blonde headed girl.

"Yes, actually, have either of you seen Archie here tonight?" Ivory tilted her head to the two. Ronnie and Kevin exchanged glances before looking back at Ivory.

"I haven't seen him, but I doubt he's coming. He's been down all day, Vo." Ronnie spoke, causing Ivory to let out an exasperated breath, leaning her head onto the back window of Kevin's truck in distress.