17. Make or Break

A/N- So, before we get into the chapter, I need you're opinion. I have been thinking about this book a lot and how much i love it, as do all of you.

Recently, I, and I'm sure many of you have to, have gotten into the new show Thirteen Reasons Why. Well, let's just say, I'm obsessed.

I thought it would be pretty cool if maybe instead of doing a sequel of Archie and Ivory's love story, it could be almost a spin off having to do with Ivory moving to California where she meets one the characters of Thirteen Reasons and some sort of love brews there between Ivory and one of their characters (possibly Justin Foley because, as well all know from this story, Ivory has always had a thing for bad boys;) you're the true mvp of you remember that line.)

Or heck, I'm willing to just do a Thirteen Reasons Why fanfic and just create a new OC if that's would you all would rather seeing. I don't know I'll have to sleep on it.

This is totally a wild mix of rough drafts of my different spontaneous ideas and they definitely needs work, but still give me your thoughts!

You're opinion means the most to me more than anything, so please help me out here. What would you rather see me do? Feel free to even give me separate ideas or suggestions. I love hearing what you all have to say! Also, you can feel free to message me personally if you wanna talk or have ideas!

But regardless, don't worry. We've got a while to go. I've gotta finish up Archory's story before I move on to another story involving Ivory regardless of her love interest.

Without further ado, let's get into chapter 17!

"And at that mere second, Ivory Anderson stopped breathing."

17

17. Make or Break

3,145 likesivoryanderson couples who workout together, stay together @archieandrews

3,145 likes
ivoryanderson couples who workout together, stay together @archieandrews

4:53 P.M.