Chap. 11

*Judy's P.O.V.*

I didn't know for how long I was going to stay there. Just sitting there on the sheets, thinking. And sometimes I just laid on the bed, not thinking at all, my mind blank. So many questions were running through my head.

What happened to my friends?

What happened to Nick and the other guys?

And most importantly, what happened to Edward?

I mean, how could he have changed from an absolute sweetheart into a weird psycho in less than a year?

It's crazy.

So what to do?

All of sudden I can't sit still and I start pacing around the room.

More questions.

Why were only the girls kidnapped?

Why was Edward doing this?

And, why has no one rescued us yet? From the view of the window, it looked like night time. But I had been taken away yesterday.

It was all so crazy.

But what to do, what can I do?

I guess the only thing I can do is wait. I sit back down on my bed with a sigh.

But it's taking forever!

When will someone come and explain something?!

Then I see a little red button on the nightstand. It says, press to call. Cautiously, I press it. It beeps and emits red light. Then it turns dull after a couple of seconds.

Nothing happens for a minute or so. Suddenly, my door clicks and the knob turns. Standing there is a grouchy polar bear.

"Whaddaya want?"

"Um...may I speak to Edward?"

"The rabbit?" I nod. "Sure." I'm about to walk behind him, but then he grabs me and slings me behind his shoulder, as if I'm nothing but a sack of potatoes.

"Hey!" I yell. "I can walk!"

"I don't care."  He says with a huff.

"But I do!" I retort.

"Too bad." I groan. After a while, he speaks again. "Why do you wanna see that pipsqueak anyways?"

"Why should I tell you?" He says nothing back. After a while, he speaks up again.

"I don't want him to get hurt."

Astonished, I reply, "Huh? Why?"

"Why should I tell you?"

This guy was doing using my words against me.

Now I was interested in what he had to say, and nothing can stop my curiosity. "Please?" I asked sweetly. "I really want to know!"

"Nope."

This guy was seriously pissing me off.

"Please?"

"No." 

"Please?"

We continued like this until he finally caved.

"Ugh! Fine!"

"Yay!" I bounced up and down.

"The real story is that..."

HAH!

CLIFFHANGER!

Sorry guys!

The next chapter will come out soon, I promise!

Cya!

-Dstarme