Chap. 7

Cute photo above. I know they're cats, but Nick is taller.

*Judy's P.O.V.*

I squirm in a soft chair as Beav flirts. I'm pretty sure he likes me, but he's not my type. I don't have my eye on anyone.

What about Nick? A tiny voice at the back of my head says.

No, I don't have a crush on him! I argue back.

Oh sweetie, why are you denying your love for Nick? The voice whispers back. I resist the urge to pull my ears.

"Oh Judy, I love your eyes!" Beav flirts, his hand on my hand. I don't even know him properly! I should probably leave before he does something crazy like try to kiss me. I politely excuse myself, saying that I have to meet Nick. His smile falters a little at the sound of his name. I stand up. "So, are you dating Wilde?" Beav asks casually. I freeze in my tracks and blush. I'm just about to protest when a certain multicolored bird flies in. Katrina to the rescue.

*Katrina's P.O.V.*

I knew that Beav liked Judy, but I don't think he likes her as much as Nick. I mean, Judy and Nick are meant to be! I totally ship Junick! Beav will probably flirt with her as usual, so I decided to 'spy' on her. Since the door is already open, I can hear most of their discussion. I hear Beav ask if Judy and Nick are together. I decide this is the right time to barge in. I swoop in and answer, "Yes they're together!" I see Beav frown and Judy looks at me in shock.

"Katrina?" She asks slowly.

"Yes, that's me. Sorry for interrupting, but Judy, I need to show you something!" I answer.

"Ok. Goodbye." Judy waves and practically runs out of the office. I fly above her ears. Slowly she comes to a stop, breathing heavily.

"Why'd you say that me and Nick were together?" She asks quietly.

Because you're meant to be dimwit! I resist saying. Instead, I answer, "I knew that the only way to get his paws off you was to tell him you were in a relationship." She nods her head.

"But why Nick?" Before I can reply, Nick struts into the hallway, waving at us. Good.

"Hey." Nick says, waving.

"Gotta go! Bye!" I fly off, letting the pair have some 'lonely time'.

*Judy's P.O.V.*

I can't believe that Katrina left me in the dust! Nick looks at me confused. I shrug.

"Works nearly over. Shall we go home?" Nick asks.

"Yeah let's go. Although we didn't get that much done today." I answer. Nick drives us to our new home. I step into the kitchen and fix up some cucumber sandwiches. I give Nick his plate and he accepts it gratefully. I watch him eat, taking small nibbles of my sandwich. "I'm glad that you're eating more vegetables." I say, smiling.

"Only under your influence." He smiles back. We finish off our sandwiches and decide to watch a movie. We decide to pick something animated, so we decide to watch Zangled. We are just about to watch when we're interrupted by loud knocking. I open the door and see Katrina.

"Took you long enough. For a bunny, you're actually pretty slow." Kat smirks at me.

"Oh shut up. We're just about to watch a movie. Wanna join?" I ask.

"I can't remember? I have a date tonight!" Kat says excitedly.

"Oh yeah. With McBird, right?"

"Yup. So what should I wear?" Kat asks, flying in. "Nice house btw."

"Thanks, but you should probably ask Nick. He knows more about fashion than I do!"

"Correction. You don't know anything about fashion." Nick smirks at me. I scowl at him. Kat just laughs. Katrina and Nick talk about different styles. After she's agreed to whatever style she wanted, she leaves. "Should we watch?" Nick asks.

"Yes." I snuggle into him. It's some random film that I've watched a million times. Soon, at the end of the movie, I start to doze off.

*Nick's P.O.V.*

I turn the tv. off. I look beside me and see Judy fast asleep, snuggled right next to me. I grab my phone and a quick zelfie of us.

"My photo. All mine." I carry her bridal style and lay her gently down on her bed.I place a soft kiss on her forehead and go to sleep in my own room.

*Hi! Decided to update. Don't worry, the real story will kick in soon. Don't forget to comment and perhaps tap the vote button. See ya soon!~Dstarme*