Chap. 4

*Judy's P.O.V.*

"What?!" I cried out, "How?! Give me the details!"

"She was taken yesterday, shortly after you two left. Nice house by the way." said Clawhauser.

"Thanks. But what time, exactly?" asks Nick.

"She was taken at 9:32 p.m. yesterday. We were driving her home. When we reached her mansion, the moment she stepped out, two black figures pulled him into the bushes. We instantly called a search party, but we couldn't find her. So they told me to grab the best officers that we have. Which includes the both of you."

"Will we be alone?" I inquire. 

"You will be with officers Thomas Tigerton, Tiny Mosse, Elle Trunk, and Ronald Rhinno." said Ben.

"We're fine with that. Right Nick?" I say.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Good. Please report to the ZPD at 1 o'clock. And pick up some more donuts on the way please." say Benjamin.

"Sure Ben. See you at 3." Nick says. Ben leaves. I collapse on the pretty, green sofa. "You ok?" Nick asks.

"Yeah. Just worried." I reply. He sits next to me.

"Oh Judy. We'll find her." He says, enveloping me in his arms.

"I know. I'm just scared." 

"We'll find her. Don't worry."

"I hope so." Nick whips up a delicious breakfast of eggs, toast, blueberries, orange juice for us. We eat silently. After eating, we go upstairs and snuggle on Nick's bed. As we're hugging, I realize that I'm still in my underwear. Nick smirks at my reaction. I blush and try to squirm out of his arms. "Nick! Let me go! I need to change!"

"Aww. But I'm so comfortable right here."

"Tonight. Not now." I say seductively. He instantly freezes and loosens his grip. I laugh and dart out of the room. Like I'd ever sleep with him. He does look more handsome when he's shirtless... 

No! He's your best friend! 

Doesn't mean that you can't think that he looks good! 

Great. Now I'm arguing with myself. I shake these thoughts away and change into my police uniform. I go downstairs and wait for Nick. He comes down after a while. "I thought girls took longer to change than boys." I smirk.

"That's because you never fuss with makeup or anything." he says.

"What?" I ask, offended "I can wear jewelry and makeup and dresses!"

"Oh yeah? Prove it."

"The moment we find Judy, I'll throw a party. There I'll wear a dress."

"I'm looking forward to that." We talk for a while, well it's really Nick talking about which dresses he would buy for me. I smile as he's goes over which colors he would choose. I really do love him. As a friend! Oh that came out wrong. There's absolutely nothing going between us. After talking, Nick drives us to the donut shop first, then the ZPD. As I'm looking over the files of the missing case of the mayor, Nick keeps distracting me. I don't really mind it. His smooth voice eases me. 

Suddenly the megaphone blares. "Officer Nick Wilde! Report to Chief Bogo's Office immediately!"

"I'd better go." says Nick. And before I can say bye, he plants a kiss on my cheek.

*Hey Zootopians! Thanks for 300+ views! :-) Sorry for this super- short chapter. I'll update soon. Bye!~Dstarme*