Twenty-Three

What usually takes a 35 minute drive, only took them 13 minutes. But if it weren't for the fake siren they had, they would still be far behind. To their luck, the factory was right next to the forest.

"Okay listen up, we're going to stop right here and we'll walk to the building through the forest. The silencers for the guns are in the box in the back and we'll use those for any men that are in the outside. Okay let's go, and Ethan? Stay here, I don't want you getting hurt."

"But dad."

"No! You have to stay in the car."

"I love her!" Ethan didn't want to just sit and wait for the girl he loves, he wanted to hold her and see if she was completely okay.

Michael sighs and looks at his son, "I know you do, but I've already lost your mom and I don't want to lose you too."

"You know I love her?"

He smiles at Ethan, "of course I do, Joy and Jeff do too. We're surprised Dani never figured it out."

"Oh"

"Now please stay here, don't get out and call Jeff to let them know what's going on." Michael doesn't let Ethan respond and closes the door to follow the others into the forest.

Ethan takes his phone out and dials the home phone.

"Hello."

"Joy, it's Ethan. So we're in the abandoned factory by Lake Timothy because Marc has Danielle in there."

Joy placed her hand over her mouth, "my poor Dani, are you okay? Where's your father?"

"My dad told me to stay in the car, he went with his men to try to get her out. But I want to go help, I can't just stay here and not do anything."

"E-"

"You know what? I'm going, I have to help." He ignores Joy's pleads and gets out of the car and walks to the back to grab a gun. "Joy I have to go, don't worry okay? I'll be bringing Dani home, bye." And he clicks.

He's only held a gun once and it didn't even have bullets. He places the silencer on the gun and decides on doing a practice shot on a tree that has a hole dent. He pulls the trigger after taking a deep breathe, but gets just above the hole. He does a second shot and hits the target.

Ethan closes his eyes, takes a deep breathe and heads over to the factory through the forest.

"I honestly don't know what I can do to you? I could probably cut you into pieces and send it to Harris." Marc laughs, rubbing a blade on Dani's cheek.

"No please don't." He's been bothering her with that blade for some minutes now and she's been pleading him to leave her alone. "HELP!"

His laughter bounced off the walls, "no one can hear you bitch, we're in the middle of no where."

But just outside, Michael heard her scream, the man he was currently fighting with got distracted, giving Michael the opportunity to knock him down. "She's in there." He told Charles, who is his main body guard. They were surprised that Marc only had 5 men outside guarding the factory. Michael walked toward the door slowly, telling the others to be quiet. He looked at Charles and nodded, Charles nodded back before opening the door Michael following behind him.

"Let her go Levine." Michael said. Marc moved quickly and hid behind Dani, placing the blade over her throat.