Four

All day, Danielle spent it cleaning the entire house. She was woken up at 7:00am and it was 12:00pm when she had finished, which is when she got the first email from her partner. She was glad that he didn't decide on wanting to work on the project at her house because her family would be mad. They hate people coming over, especially if she is the one who invites them. She wore some jeans, a plain white shirt and her red sweater, since it is very chilly out.

She soon hears a honk outside and grabs what she needs. Not knowing who her partner is, makes her quite nervous. She doesn't know how he looks, or maybe she's seen him around. When she opens the door, she sees the car that literally screams out "rich." She rolls her eyes and heads to the unknown car. The window goes down and she is greeted with the face of the jerk. The guy that had bumped into her the day before, which caused her to drop all her things and he didn't even turn around to offer his help or give her an apology.

Ethan, not knowing it was her he had bumped into, offers a warming smile, "Danielle?" He asks as she approaches the car.

"Yes" Danielle doesn't offer a smile back, she just opens the car and slides in to the passenger seat.

He looks at her confused, but shakes it off. He stretches his arm to her, "Ethan" he smiles once more to her.

She fakes a smile and shakes it. She's rarely ever rude, but when it comes to jerks like Ethan, she has to. He tries making small talk, but all she does is nod her head yes or no and sometimes doesn't even answer, Ethan was feeling awkward as the seconds passed.

As they approach his home, Danielle noticed that they were driving to the outskirts. She was getting nervous because she didn't know where they were headed and she had never been to this side of the city. All she could see was agriculture and mountains. When the house finally came into view, she noticed how big it was. The entire thing was surrounded by a tall gate.

He clicks a button and the big gate opens. Outside, Jeffrey, their butler, stands.

"Good afternoon Ms.?" He asks Danielle as he opens her the door.

"Danielle Miller, but you could just call me Danielle, Ms. makes me feel older" she smiles at him.

"Thank you, Ms. I'm sorry, Danielle" he corrects himself, smiling down at her.

"No worries, uhh?"

"Jeffrey"

"Jeffrey" she repeats.

"Jeffrey, could you serve us some lunch please? We'll be in my studio" Ethan says, as he enters the front door.

Jeffrey follows, "yes sir" he disappears through a hallway.

Danielle looks all around, astonished at her surroundings. She had never been in such a big home, none the less a mansion.

"Come on" Ethan says, walking up the stairs.