chapter 18

"Older?" Dean stood up from the bed and looked at the man whom he had tied up. "What do you mean, you though she would be older?" Sam was standing behind the guy with a confused thinking face on. So far everything about this guy made him uneasy though once they got him in the chair all of Violet's fear went away. He brushed it off as the fact that he was there and that she didn't fell like she had anything to worry about.

The man looked at ropes around him in a groggy manner. Dean huffed and snapped his fingers in the man's face to grab his attention.

"Who are you?" He turned around, directing the question at both men.

"You don't get to ask the questions here, you're the one tied up, there for," he pointed between him and Sam, "we are the one's asking questions." Sam came around and took Dean's place next to Violet. She didn't know what to do, her father seemed to be very keen on doing the interrogation himself.

"Listen man, I thought she was an adult. If I had known that she was this age I would have came to talk to you first."

"That wasn't my question, I want to know why you thought she would be older in the first place." Violet could tell that he was getting agitated and she jumped up from her seat only to have Sam put a hand on her shoulder.

"Can you untie me?"

"Can you answer my question?" The man sighed but figured that he walked into the wrong motel room to be asking questions.

"Her powers," he sighed "they're a lot stronger then they would normally be for a young girl her age." His words shocked the other men in the room but not Violet. She didn't understand the shock but at the same time she wanted to ask what he ment and why he came here I'm the first place.

Sam and Dean shared a look and the glanced back to the guy. Violet moved away from her uncle to her father. She came up to his elbow and she looked up at him.

"Can we untie him?" She asked. Dean looked back to his brother who just shrugged and he in turn went to cut the ropes away. If his daughter didn't think the man was dangerous then there was a small chance of him doing anything and if he did then Dean wouldn't hesitate to pull out his gun.

"So whenever you feel a new power, you just stroll on out to check what it is?" Dean questioned incredulously. "What the hell would you have done if my daughter wasn't such a sweet little girl? For all you know she could have set your ass on fire." Dean leaned back against his chair.

Anthony sat across from him. Violet was perched on Dean's lap. She wanted to know what made him special, wanted to know what he might be able to teach her. Dean was more worried about reasoning and Sam was worried about the case.

"Well normally people come here knowing about rules and how to enter others territories without there being much trouble. If they don't come off as nice as we hope then we have safety guards set in place to assure our….safety." He paused before saying the last word and Dean scoffed.

"We didn't have any problems knocking you out."

"Like I said, I was expecting her to be older and alone. Hunters aren't normally this….close to witches." Dean couldn't really argue with that. Sam sighed grabbing the attention of his older brother.

"What?"

"We have a case."

"Yeah well, we also have a ten-year-old who doesn't know how to use her powers and now we have a someone who might be able to tell us more about said powers." Sam could understand his brother's logic but this guy wasn't going anywhere and this thing could attack and kill people any second.