Let the games begin

Jacquees (POV)

I can not believe that all this is going on. Rayliyah has lost her damn mind. I don't even know how the hell she got my number. That is really strange. It is something that is really going on and I wish like hell I knew. I don't like games especially those games that can cause someone to get fucked up. I am not sure why everybody is attacking January the way that they are. I mean she is the sweetest girl I know but she got a temper from hell if you push the wrong buttons. I am going to get to the bottom of this and soon because this could hurt both mines and January's career. I was sitting in my thoughts when someone knocked on my door. I walked to the door and opened it and it was Issa and Alicia.

"What up doe"?

"What up fam?" Issa and Alicia said.

"Hey bruh it is some shady shit going on and that is why we are here."

I just looked at them thinking what the fuck?

"Alright tell me what's going on bruh?"

Alicia sat in the living room and Issa sat beside her. I looked back and forth between the two waiting for one of these niggas to speak.

Alicia sighed. "Que you and January are a target and you guys are being watched by her mother."

"Wait hold up you wanna run that shit by me again?"

"Rayliyah's sister came by January's house yesterday and I was with her. Nesha told us everything that Ray had told her about Shanetta and Taurus."

"Who the fuck is Taurus?"

"January's ex. Issa said.

"See those two fools are working for her mother. Shanetta is getting paid and Taurus has been sleeping with her mother for I don't know how long."

"So when Shanetta was in your bed that day it was all apart of their plan so that January would leave you alone. And the sad part is it almost worked."

Que sat there thinking that his hearing was failing him.

"Why the fuck would they want to do that? I mean that don't make no damn sense."

"Look bruh we have come to the conclusion that her mom really hates her and is jealous of her own daughter."

Now shit just got real I am about to really make all they dumb asses mad. They watching me and January then I am really about to give they bitch ass something to look at just watch....

Later that day I decided to go over January's house. I pulled up and instead of going to the door I called her.

"Hello." January answered sounding too damn good.

"Come outside and chill with a nigga."

"Umm okay give me a few seconds." I said hanging up the phone.

I looked down at what I had on and was like fuck it. I had on some booty shorts and tank top. I threw on some red and black J's. My hair was hanging straight down parted in the middle. I walked outside he was leaning up against the car looking down at his phone. I was feeling playful so I walked right up to him and took his phone out of his hand and put in my back pocket.

He looked good in his red basketball shorts that had black stripes going down both of sides of his shorts. He had on some J's as well which happen to be red and black. What was funny we are actually in the same colors. He had on a black tank with all his tats showing. Damn this boy is fine! His dreads were real wavy where he had them braided and taken them a loose. They were hanging and I wanted to run my fingers all through those damn dreads.