Scheming Part Two

Two days Later

Taurus and Shanetta met at his downtown office to discuss what the next plan of action was going to be. Really Taurus was to old to be playing these games but he really didn't care because he wanted January and didn't want nobody else to have her. He was her first and he could put money on it that she hadn't been with nobody since him. In the midst of him thinking Shanetta walked in.

"Taurus what's the deal. You got me here so what's the damn deal?"  I said with an attitude.

"I have come up with a plan that I think will work for the both of us, but you have to be willing to do this."

"Well if you tell me and stop stalling then maybe I will be willing to do what I need to do. So what the hell is it?"

"I need you to go over to Jacquees' house and get into his bed naked and make it look like you had sex with him. But the thing of it is you have to make sure that January sees it first hand."

Shanetta smiled because she already knew what she would do to make that happen.

"Taurus I think that I can make that happened blind folded. Next month he has an album release party so I am pretty sure we can make that happen."

"Although Taurus I hope you don't think that is going to make January run to you with open arms."

He looked at her like he wanted to kill her because deep down he knew that was possible but at the same time that was a risk he was willing to take.

"Shanetta don't worry about all that. You just worry about making this shit look real because don't forget things might not work in you favor either."

To that she didn't even say anything. They finally finished up their conversation and Shanetta left.

Taurus sat at his desk thinking about how he once had January where he wanted her but he messed it up by having a weak moment with Shanetta. Only if January would have been more open in the bedroom this could have been avoided. Now she has her eyes set on this young pretty boy who don't know the first thing about handling someone like January.

Later that Day

January was finishing up her last client so that she could go meet Alicia for dinner when she got a text message from Shanetta.

Shanetta: Are you going to Jacquees album release party in a couple weeks??

I looked at my phone like what the fuck and I knew something wasn't right. I didn't even bother to respond because really that wasn't any of her business. Now this made me not want to go because I knew it was going to be some kind of shit. I tried to brush it off and gathered my stuff so that I could go meet Alicia.

I walked out to my car and got inside. I was going to meet Alicia at The Cheesecake Factory so it really wasn't going to take me long to get there. Once I got there I let valet park my car and I walked into the restaurant. I found where Alicia was sitting and I walked over and gave her hug.

"Hey Licia, how long have you been waiting?" I asked.

"Not long, maybe about five or ten minutes."

"So tell me how is everything been going on your end since the other night." I said laughing.

Alicia couldn't help but smile. Out the blue Alicia said, "Issa told me that he loved me." I turned around so fast and my eyes got big as hell.

"Really Alicia, why don't you seem happy about it? I mean this is what you wanted right?"