At the Club Part 2

Shanetta's (POV)

Damn it has been 2 years since seeing January and she still is pretty as before. I know I really fucked up our friendship but Taurus was just so damn fine I couldn't resist. I am surprised she didn't try to rip my eyes out because no matter how calm she may seem I know what she is capable of. I wonder if she is talking to Jacquees. I hope not because I have been trying to get with him sense we did the video a while back for I Told Her. I mean he is so damn sexy and I just want the pleasure of riding that dick every way possible. I can tell tho that there is some interest going on between the two but it is nothing that I can't handle. Jacquees is so difficult tho. I have been throwing hints and making small passes but he just brushes them off. Now I know that competition is going to be real now because all she has to do is enter a room and niggas flock to January. I know it sounds bad but I am jealous of her because she gets everything she wants without having to do anything for it but I'm gonna make damn sure she don't get Jacquees.

January must not be a real freak in the bedroom because Taurus would tell me all the time how she would never want to try this or try that because she wasn't into that. I believed him because the way I had this nigga moaning and calling out my name I knew it was true. Hell to be honest Taurus wasn't all that in the bed he was just something to do and also to make it point that I could have something for once that January had. I do miss January as a friend because she is a really loyal person but in a way I am glad that we are not as close as we once were because if we were I know that she would kick my ass ten times over because as I said I know there is some interest between those two. Hell I don't want him to waste is time if she is not going to satisfy him the way a man needs to be. I gotta come up with a plan and quick.

January was so into talking with everybody else she didn't notice that Jacquees was no longer sitting across from her. She move to the other side of VIP when she saw those two laughing and talking. When she did spot Jacquees he was standing in the DJ section with a mic in his hand. He  got everyones attention and of course you hear girls saying I love you Que. He would smile and reply back saying "I love you too." The things these girls be saying tho. The thirst is really real.

He was in the midst of debuting his new single called "Feel it" and I couldn't wait to hear it. He was showing love to his fans for rocking with him and supporting him for so long when I noticed Alicia and Issa were M.I.A. As soon as the song came on and I started to feel some type of way like I was feeling it for real. This was the first time hearing him sing and I knew he was the one who dropped the first verse because I had heard Lloyd and Rich Homie Quan. When I heard.....

Tell me why you wanna be bad

Tell me why you wanna be bae

Sweating while you calling me daddy

Giving you the best you eva had bae

Making you feel like you ain't neva had it

Stretching you out like you are elastic

Turn around poke it out so I can grab it

Flip that ass over like we in gymnastics.....