Deceit Part 2

One month later

It was now May and it seemed like time was flying. I had so much going on but thus far it was all good. Things had been pretty chill so far. I had a feeling that all hell was about to break loose though. I mean my so-called mother is somewhere lurking and now Jacquees and all his bullshit is out there lurking. All this lurkers waiting to do something because that's what they know best. Its funny though I haven't heard anything else from Taurus or Shanetta. That right there is kinda strange because those two bitches are always up to something. Little did January know that things were really about to go down.

I was at home sitting in my living room just chilling and my door bell rung. I got up and without looking out the peep hole and opened the door. There stood Jacquees. We just stared at each other without saying anything. I sighed and finally said.

"What do you want and why are you here?"

"Can I come in so we can talk?"

I moved to the side and let him in. He walked into the living room and took a set in the spot that I was sitting in. So I nicely moved to the other end.

"Okay you said that you wanted to talk so the floor is all yours." He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"January I know I am the last person that you want to see let alone talk to but I really miss you."

"You miss me? Why is that because it didn't seem like you cared a month ago."

"Listen to me Jan I am truly sorry for what happened but it wasn't my fault that she showed up and it sure as hell wasn't my fault that she threw herself on me."

"Well why did you let her be all over you like that and more importantly why did you not push her away when she kissed you?"

"I guess because I was so caught up in it that I didn't think with the right head." If he wasn't so damn fine I would punch him the face I thought to myself.

"Have you seen her since that night of your party? And don't even lie to me right now."

"Yes I have but it wasn't nothing like that."

"And how the hell do you expect me to believe that shit Que?" I said getting up walking in the kitchen.

Of course he followed and before I could say anything he had me against the refrigerator.

"January I am only interested in you and I only want you right now."

I was so lost in his eyes and his words I started thinking of what I wanted and what I needed. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. We were going at it until his phone started vibrating in his pocket indicating that he had a text. He pulled back to get it out his pocket. When he got the phone out of his pocket a nude picture of Rayliyah popped up. When I saw that shit I lost it.

"Que what the fuck was that? And please don't say nothing."

"You know what get the fuck out because I don't know what kind of bullshit ass games you are playing!"

He grabbed me placing my hands tightly down by my sides making me gasps in shock but that shit actually kinda turned me on.

"Listen to me carefully January and listen to me good. I DO NOT WANT HER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE GOT MY NUMBER BUT OBVIOUSLY SOMEBODY IS TRYING TO MESS UP WHAT WE HAVE!"

"I have not touched her or nobody for that matter because since I have gotten a taste of you I don't want nobody else but you right now. But you are too stupid to realize that". Did this nigga just call me stupid?

I was actually speechless and turned on like hell. I had never seen him be this way and it was an eye opener.

He let me go and took several deep breaths to calm himself down. I just stood there blinking and breathing hard trying to get my raging hormones under control.

"January when you are ready to talk and think rationally you know how and where to find me." He said walking out the door.

I finally got myself together and was about to head upstairs until once again my door bell rung. Now what? I swung it open and it was Rayliyah's sister Raynesha.

"Is there a reason you are on my doorstep?"

"January I have some really important information to share with you and I wanted to tell you about it. I have already talked to your brother about it and we agreed that you need to know."

I move to let her in and asked would she like anything to drink. She wanted a glass of wine and I went got her one and myself.

We decided to sit at the bar and talk.

"So Nesha what is so important that you need to tell me?"

She was getting ready to speak but the door bell rung and it was my cousin Alicia. Seeing her looking evil and shit had me really concerned.

"January I hope you don't mind me calling Alicia here but she knows too and I felt that it would be best if she were here also." I started to get really worried.

"Okay can somebody tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Umm Jan you might want to sit down for this boo." Alicia said. Oh hell I thought.

I sat down looking at the both of them for answers. It was as if they were scared shitless to tell me.

"Man if one y'all motherfucker's don't start talking it is gone be some serious problems occur."

Alicia spoke first. "Jan Shanetta and Taurus have been working together to sabotage yours and Jacquees' relationship." I just sat there blinking.

"Shanetta and my sister did a video shoot together and my sister got to talking about Jacquees and all there business. Shanetta figured that this would be the perfect opportunity to bring her in on this."

"Not only that a lil over a month ago Taurus saw you and Jacquees out to dinner and he was pissed so he called Shanetta to figure out a way to split you guys up. This was supposed to be what done it."

"Jan this goes all the way back to that day you caught Shanetta in Jacquees' bed. Those two set it up so that you would think that they had slept together. Shanetta wants him bad just as Taurus wants you." Alicia said. I sat there still saying nothing.

"Here is the worst part of it all. Your mom was in on it too."

"What the hell  you mean my mom was in on it Nesha?"

"She had somebody watching you at all times and she knew what you were doing. She actually has been paying Shanetta but she has been sleeping with Taurus."

I thought that I was going to pass out. I can't believe my mother hates me that much to go through all this. What the hell did I ever do to her.

"So that explains why my mom came to see me a month ago."

Alicia turned around so fast. "What the fuck so she has been here?"

"Yes and I found that odd."

"Damn Jan she is going to try to get at Jacquees sooner or later."

"Hold up y'all how did y'all find out all this?"

"Rayliyah told us after she found out that Shanetta was using her just to get close to Jacquees, but Rayliyah still is jealous of yours and Jacquees' relationship."

"Damn Jacquees' was over here before you guys came and he got a nude pic from Rayliyah."

"How did she get is number because after they broke up he got his number changed?" Alicia said.

"I don't think it came from Ray. I think somebody is trying to set him up to where you decide to leave him alone" Nesha said.

"What the fuck is my life a damn game now?"

"Jan all I know jealousy is a mutha and people will do just about anything. I think the best thing to do is stay on your A game. And don't stop talking to Que because that is what they want."

"Yeah January Alicia is right. Beat them at their own game cause eventually they will fuck up somewhere. Hell in my opinion they already have....