Round Two

January's (POV)

I woke up and my whole damn body was sore as hell. Then I remembered that Que and I got it in last night and boy was that shit too good. I looked over my shoulder and seen that he was still asleep and I couldn't do nothing but smile to myself. I would have never thought that a young boy could put it down like that. I guess he showed me. Trying to get out of bed was becoming a struggle because my damn legs were sore as hell. I finally got up but my kitty was sore than a mutha. That's how you know when a nigga done put that shit down for real.

Jacquees (POV) 

Damn last night really did go down. I wasn't really expecting it but when I looked downstairs and saw January I knew the shit was about to go down. I love the way she responds to me. Her body is so fuckin fye it don't make no damn sense. I look over and realize she in the shower. I want to join her but I'm gone let her get some of that soreness out cause a young boy know he beat that pussy up for real. She don't know it yet but round two is on the way as soon as she get out the shower.

I was in the shower washing my body and I was feeling so damn good. I let the water run down my naked body and I started having flashbacks of last night. I promise I could feel myself getting wet and my clit jump in excitement. Damn this nigga gone have me addicted like a crack addict that needs a fix. I finally finished washing my body and got out the shower wrapping a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and walked out to find Que sitting up against the headboard.

He smiled and said, "Good Morning how do you feel?"

"I feel great and I have you to thank for that Daddy Long Stroke."

"Glad I could be of service." He got out of bed not one bit ashamed of his nudity. I couldn't help but stare cause he did have a nice body and a nice well ya know...

He caught me staring and said," You must like what you see cause you staring mighty hard like you want so more."

"Maybe I do want so more." I said winking at him and smiling.

He walked in the bathroom and got in the shower. While he was in the shower I went to my closet to find something to put on for today cause I had some business to handle. I heard the shower cut off and then Que stuck his head out the bathroom.

"Hey you got an extra toothbrush." He asked.

"Yeah look under the sink there should be about two new ones there."

He went back in the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He then came out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I was so busy trying to get my shit together that I didn't know that he came up behind me until I felt his hand rubbing my bare ass underneath my towel.

"Que what the hell are you doing? We both got a lot of shit to do today so quit playing." I said moving away from him. I bent over laying my stuff on the bed. That was the wrong thing for me to do because this freaky ass nigga came up behind me grinded his dick all on my ass. I tried to suppress my moans but this nigga wasn't letting up.

"Que what the hell ma-"

He cut me off by sticking his finger in my center and I was already wet as hell.

"Damn January you stay wet as hell but I like that shit tho." I just kept moaning and biting my lip. The next thing I knew I heard something tearing open and I looked over my shoulder and this nigga was ripping open a condom.

"Jacquees don't you have to go to the studio and do some other things today?" I said trying to get his mind off fucking me.

"Yeah and what does that have to do with what's about to take place now?"

"I am going to have to take another shower if I let you fuck me again."

"So am I too and we can take it together."

"Jacq-" I was cut off by him ripping my towel off and thrusting is dick oh so slow inside my dripping walls. "Damn Queeee! Go faster" I panted.

"Mmmmmm Que you feel so fuckin good. Don't Stop!!! I screamed!

"Fuck Jan I am bout to cum!"

He started stroking faster and harder and the next thing I knew we were both cumming all over the damn place. This shit is just to good.

We got up and went to take a shower washing each other. We got out and I started to get dressed and he watched me. Once I was dressed and pulled my hair in a neat high ponytail.

"Girl you so damn sexy it don't even make no sense."

"Thanks and you know the same goes for you."

We talked and joked for a while until I had to head out and he did too. We had a busy week so we knew that we were not going to really see each other this week.

"Oh before I go January I got a dinner meeting Friday and I want you to go with me."

"Okay I will be more than happy to."

"Alright see ya." He said kissing me in a way that had ready all over again.

Hell I am on natural high right now and I sure as hell don't want to come down. I think I am High in Lust but shit the way I see it, it could end up me being High in Love.....