Gabrielle (XVI)

Gabrielle

July 21st

9:15am

          Waking up, I immediately get a big, cheesy smile on my face.

One whole month. That’s how long I’ve been with Michael, even though it feels way longer than that. I still can’t believe that a guy like him is mine, and that he fell for me as fast as I did for him. Sometimes I think this is all a dream. I mean, who would’ve thought Michael could like some little church girl like me?

Heh, listen to me. I sound like a giddy high school girl.

Yawning, I get out of my bed to see that Nelson’s bed was already empty. I even catch a glimpse of panties on his bed, which I’m just going to assume are Melanie’s.

‘Ew, cousin, you nasty…’

Melanie had stayed over until late yesterday, saying something about how we needed a ‘girl’s day’. Nelson had rushed out of the house and left Melanie with me, which made me wonder what he was rushing out to do, but Melanie told me it wasn’t anything to worry about. I still had my doubts, but hanging out with her was pretty fun. She was like the big sister I’ve always wanted, even though she was only a year older than me.

I went into the hall in my purple boy shorts and black tank with my chain secure around my neck. While I was walking, I smelled waffles and bacon cooking in the kitchen. Nelson must’ve been up making breakfast.

I hurry down the stairs and see Nelson in front of the stove, taking the last few pieces of bacon out of the pan.

“Awh, you made breakfast for me, cousin? How sweet.” I grin, kissing his cheek. He just chuckles at me, when I hear a voice from behind me.

“Damn, no love for me? Thought we had something, Gabi, I really did.”

I spin around and see Michael sitting at the table, smirking like always.

“Michael!” I run over and embrace him, sitting on his lap, while he laughs at my excitement.

He hugs me back, and I can feel him whisper in my ear. “You should wear those shorts more often.”

My cheeks burn in embarrassment. I completely forgot I was almost naked! Jesus, only me.

“Oh, hush you!”

Michael just laughs even harder when I hide my face in his neck. I wasn’t completely mad though; I loved hearing him laugh. I couldn’t help it and I giggled too.

“Ay, we eat in here, y’all!” Nelson comes in, putting our plates down. “No kinky mess in here, get your nasty asses a room!”