Chapter Three

A/N: Herrow my fellow Shadow Realmers! Thank you guys for the positive feedback and thanks to a few of you for the watches (you know who you are)! I'm enjoying this story so far especially since it has stuff to do with Ian!

Question: Do you guys want me to include any of the other Team Crafted members? Or even other Youtubers? If so, please suggest who!

"Hey there boy, why are you here?" I asked the person in front of my room door. He stood there frozen for a moment before turning around to face me. He was wearing a mask which seemed to be covering his entire face. He just stared at me as I waited for an answer. "I'm so sorry, I thought you were some one else," I heard him say in a rather ridiculous voice. That voice sounded pretty familiar. "Wait!". He stops in his tracks. I walk closer to him and was just about to pull him to turn around, when the bartender from last night came and pulled him away from me. "What the hell is wrong with you man? Did you take your pills this morning or what? Come back to the bakery, you scared Mike like hell," I heard him say as he walked away with the masked stranger.

"Hey boy!" I call out to the bartender. He turns around in response, "Yes sir?". "May I know where I could get some breakfast here? I'm absolutely famished," "Sure thing sir, just give me a moment to set my friend here down for now." With that, he disappeared down the stairs with that strange man. I wonder what he was doing outside of my room door, and why did he sound rather familiar? This is just probably part of my imagination. I head downstairs to find out where I can have my breakfast before I set out to buy some supplies before I leave this place in a few days. I see the bartender talking to his 'friend' in a rather soft and comforting voice. If I'm not mistaken, I think that a few drops of water drip from the man's mask. The bartender saw me and whispered something into his friend's ear before attending to me.

"And those are some of the places you could go to. Is there anything else you need?" he asks me after telling me everything I wanted to know. "No, but thank you for your help boy," I reply. "Oh, call me John sir," he says just before I head out. "Okay then, John. Call me Ian then," I say and walk out the door. I heard some one sobbing as I was walking off but I did not bother since I have quite a few things to do before the day ends. First, I need some fresh herbs for my medicines and potions. I head over to town's grocer to see if they had the things I need.

*30 minutes later*

It took a little while but I managed to get the herbs at a rather cheap price. I need to buy some new robes for myself too. I can't keep living off my brother's old hand-me-downs. Yes, I've had the unfortunate luck of having a brother. A TWIN especially, a rather retarded twin. I wonder why I even used to play and stay with him, all he ever was was a sorry excuse for a human being. I hate him with all my might. Especially after those few times where he had tried to kill me. And everytime he would pretend to be innocent, that just made me sicker than I ever was. I should not be getting angry over this now since he's left the household 8 years ago but the burning rage inside me will not reside until I can finally teach him a lesson.

*Sigh* I must not think of this now. I need to finish some of my shopping today and start with brewing my potions soon. Looks like I'm heading to the Tailor's shop next.

A/N: I can't stop listening to Pharrell Williams's song Happy at all XD I'm listening to the 24 hour version of it now... HALP!! Oh, and sorry this story is kind of taking sometime to be updated. I have my exams coming up and I have school and projects to manage so I'm sorry if I don't do stories as often and stuff. And sorry that this chapter is shorter than usual. I'll try to do another chapter tomorrow before finishing all my homework and stuff...

Till then...

~ Sorrows