DESIRE

AN: Inspired by LibrarianMaine x ClassPresidentRJ. I started this on Twitter so this is the longer version. I edited it na rin because I realized I switched from she to you sa Twitter. Sorry na.

BTW. I have a previous one-shot for LibrarianMaine x TeacherRJ. So if you want that version, it's under this collection. It's called Naughty.

Warning: SPG

Also last na. Just in case may naghahanap ng Aokigahara one shot ko, I unpublished it for publishing purposes (ang contradicting XD). If I win this contest, balitaan ko kayo. 

---000---

She feels him staring at her.

Again.

She knows it's inappropriate, but she can't help but revel at the smoldering gaze burning her back.

He's always here. She knows he spends all of his break at the library. She once overheard his group of friends teasing him for being a nerd. But he simply brushes the comments off with that good-natured way that he possesses in spades.

He has always been charming and polite. As the president of his class, he knows how to tame his classmates without him being abrasive and tough. He has this quiet command that tells people he is not someone to mess with.

This is probably what started her downfall.

---

At first, she thinks being an overachiever is his sole reason for spending his time at the library. She teases him for it even whenever he hands her another book to take out for the day.

A blush has always been her answer. She finds it adorable that she makes it a habit to tease him. But despite the comfortable banter between them, she has never once tried to cross the boundaries between friendship and profession. All the while she thinks she's being this playful adult, teasing one of her younger friends.

It doesn't seem like he feels that way.

It starts with the longing stare and the lingering, soft touches when he borrows and hands her his book for the day. His fingers trail down her hand, eliciting an emotion she thinks she's never capable of feeling before.

It is a warning sign. A warning sign that she considers without reluctance.

She tries. She tries so hard to ignore the short bursts of electricity caused by the deliberate gaze of his fingers. She tries hard to keep the barrier intact between them, protecting it with another set of walls so impenetrable no one will be able to come through.

But temptation is a weapon that renders one helpless when it starts to attack. It has always been hard to resist temptation. When it's right there offering itself, baring its seductive core for one to consume, it's impossible not to even take a small taste of its ambrosia.

He is temptation personified. He makes seduction look like an art.

She just finds herself staring at the swirls of colors and naught, trying to make sense of the chaos and searching its meaning, until she finds herself totally absorbed. Addicted. By the abstract that tints a murky meaning of what she really feels.

She is like a blank, white, plain canvas. He paints all over her, turning her into a masterpiece with his skilled, talented hands. He awakens the hues and brushes them with endless strokes of passion until she breaks down into different shades that only the two of them can make sense of.

So she falls into his trap.

---

Her first temptation happens between bookshelves at the far end of the large library.